Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Carbureter float gauge

In going through my Dad's stuff, I found a Carbureter T109-239 float
gauge, used with some Carter carburetors. If you have a need to adjust
what it fits, send me a note and I will throw it in an envelope.

Kevin Gallimore

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/5/2011 9:27 AM, axolotl wrote:
In going through my Dad's stuff, I found a Carbureter T109-239 float
gauge, used with some Carter carburetors. If you have a need to adjust
what it fits, send me a note and I will throw it in an envelope.

Kevin Gallimore

http://www.carbkitsource.com/carbs/t...terBBS1956.pdf

looks like it's used on 56 Dodge among others

--
www.wbnoble.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

That's totally kind. Wish more people were kind. No, I
havn't a need to adjust a carb. Just wanted to say something
nice.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus