Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bible Study

"First Post" wrote

The reality is that we all can only do our best as we understand it
and sooner or later we are all gauranteed to find out if we were right
or not.

I like that. And the incident where the man on the cross next to Jesus
accepted him at death.

SteveB

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Download the book $10
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Which didn't mean that his sins were all forgiven. He still
had a lot of unrepented sin that went with him into
Paradise.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Bible Study SteveB[_13_] Metalworking 0 March 2nd 11 08:39 PM
Bible Study RogerN Metalworking 26 March 1st 11 11:13 PM
The Holy Bible Dave UK diy 1 May 27th 07 11:32 PM
what is/are the BIBLE(S) for woodworkers ? Courtney Thomas Woodworking 4 June 24th 06 02:55 AM