Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Old computer Mice , can switch on hall lights

Before the FEDs ruined catalog buying , by robbing

our money thru the VISA system , i spent 10,000 dolllars

a year on surplus electronics , They blocked ME !

Every time they dipped into my VISA debit acct ,

i was supposed to file a DISPUTE , well ......

They no longer allow me to DISPUTE charges !

So in buy in other countries ...

I got mouse , about 200 from MCM for

$2 ea , they have lots of parts , like

PHOTO transistors , use them to turn on/off

the base of the transistor in HOME DEPOT curly

CFL bulbs , i buy the Green package w 4 bulbs

for $4 , But that merely turns them on at nite

off at dawn , so get clever , aim a LED at
them

so you walk down the hall and trip the lite
beam ..

and ya can put a tiny low voltage switch in parallel

to manually control the CFL bulb ..

Send ur email address , i started a NG ,

its closed , only imaginative , creative types

are welcome ..

BTW i need ya to help me figure out how to add

your address to the GROUP , i cant even figure how

to access this group i created !

Im doin everything , figuring hydraulic forge hammers

cause i want to build turbo chargers for my airplane ..

i imagine makin 20 Turbos for about $100 ea ,

cause DIY forge ..

Aluminum welding is not much value , UNLESS !

you make a complicated structure , then FORGE it quickly

then continue to add more structure and FORGE .

An airplane wing ! I riveted airplane wings for years ,

makin my own MIG power supply , simplifying

my 40 amp Plasma cutter , Plasma is the simplist

circuit of all ! It merely limits the high voltage in a

long arc, since it uses transistors , its EASY ,

i imagine ya cud make a plasma with 100 Home Depot

CFL lamps and a small choke , the choke isnt

critical because if its too big the arc will go OFF ,

if its too small , ya get more ripple voltage ,

Ripple dont hurt in a long arc , thus the choke

is merely to help the transistor turn on with less
load .

a $100 Plasma ! NO you need lots more stuff

like air compressors $5 Zirconium tips ,,,

The BIGGEE on Plasma is INSTANT control

of the gouging , many experts use P' to gouge

in one second , what would take 5 minutes any other

way , and it doesnt heat the metal much ,

and of course alum cuts fast and cool , ! BUT
aluminum

dust is far more dangerous that iron ...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

createstuf@googlegroups wrote

Before the FEDs ruined catalog buying , by robbing
our money thru the VISA system , i spent 10,000 dolllars
a year on surplus electronics , They blocked ME !

You probably should have your tinfoil hat checked - it sounds
as if it might have spring a leak.

Good Luck!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 20:44:25 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

createstuf@googlegroups wrote

Before the FEDs ruined catalog buying , by robbing
our money thru the VISA system , i spent 10,000 dolllars
a year on surplus electronics , They blocked ME !

You probably should have your tinfoil hat checked - it sounds
as if it might have spring a leak.

Your troll filters are leaking, guys.

--
"I probably became a libertarian through exposure to tough-minded
professors" James Buchanan, Armen Alchian, Milton Friedman "who