Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Old computer Mice , can switch on hall lights

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 20:44:25 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

createstuf@googlegroups wrote

Before the FEDs ruined catalog buying , by robbing
our money thru the VISA system , i spent 10,000 dolllars
a year on surplus electronics , They blocked ME !

You probably should have your tinfoil hat checked - it sounds
as if it might have spring a leak.

Your troll filters are leaking, guys.

--
"I probably became a libertarian through exposure to tough-minded
professors" James Buchanan, Armen Alchian, Milton Friedman "who