Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Amazon Heads Up

You a smoker?...We would have never guessed...LOL

Careful, when you stop smoking you will find people stink real bad once your
sense of smell comes back.

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
I once had a next-door neighbor (Well, actually, down the hall in the apt.
building) who was 35 and looked like an iron-pumper (very fit and buff) who
never smoked a day in his life. He also dropped dead of a heart attack.

Who's to blame for that?

I'm 61 3/4 (62 next March) and have been a smoker since I was about 19;
at my last checkup, I was found to be essentially as healthy as a horse.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Josepi wrote:

You a smoker?...We would have never guessed...LOL

Careful, when you stop smoking you will find people stink real bad once
your sense of smell comes back.

I know - I quit once for about a week, and noticed exactly that; I also
realized that I like smoking better than I like not smoking. I get really
tired of those whiners who are always moaning, "Oh, I just can't quit! I'm
such a scum!" (see "guilt trip")

God Damn! If you don't want to smoke, don't smoke!!!

If I don't have any smokes on hand, I have to:
1. Get up off my butt and go to the store
2. Go into the store and tell the clerk I want a pack.
3. Dig out my money and pay for them
4a. Go outside
4b. open the pack, and properly dispose of the cellophane
and foil
4c. actually get the cig out of the pack and stick it in my mouth
6. Come back outside and light the damn thing.
7. schlep my lazy ass back to the couch.

If you neglect EVEN ONE of these actions, you won't smoke! (well, except
for steps 1 and 7 - you have to do those whether you're buying cigarettes,
nicotine pills, or a banana.)

But apparently the antismokerists get off on all that whining and the
sympathy and "Oh, gee, you poor little victim" crap.

And membership in the cult of antismokerism gives them a feeling of
belonging to some crowd of equally lame whiners. Safety in numbers,
you know!

Thanks!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Was that the horse they just hauled off to the knacker? You
can't convince me that you pump chemicals into your body and
are as healthy as a non chemical injector.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Rich Grise" wrote in message

I'm 61 3/4 (62 next March) and have been a smoker since I
was about 19;
at my last checkup, I was found to be essentially as healthy
as a horse.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Was that the horse they just hauled off to the knacker? You
can't convince me that you pump chemicals into your body and
are as healthy as a non chemical injector.

I have never, ever "pumped chemicals" into my body, unless you
consider drinking and smoking to be "pumping." In any case, your
opinion is of no use to me.

But Thanks for Playing!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Do I win the all expense vacation to jump off a tall
building with no bungee?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Was that the horse they just hauled off to the knacker?
You
can't convince me that you pump chemicals into your body
and
are as healthy as a non chemical injector.

I have never, ever "pumped chemicals" into my body, unless
you
consider drinking and smoking to be "pumping." In any case,
your
opinion is of no use to me.

But Thanks for Playing!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Do I win the all expense vacation to jump off a tall
building with no bungee?

Do whatever you want. Freedom is my Worship Word.

On your way down, don't forget to announce to the people on the
5th, 4th, and 3rd floors, "So far, so good!"

Have fun!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Humph. Freedom. We Yangs don't usually talk to you coms.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Do I win the all expense vacation to jump off a tall
building with no bungee?

Do whatever you want. Freedom is my Worship Word.

On your way down, don't forget to announce to the people on
the
5th, 4th, and 3rd floors, "So far, so good!"

Have fun!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Humph. Freedom. We Yangs don't usually talk to you coms.

As usual, the brain-damaged liberal gets it exactly ass backwards.

"Humph?" I see that you clearly are an enemy of Freedom, another
obvious identifier of statist extremists.

You're more than welcome to move to any of the countries where Freedom
is treated with such contempt, like Communist Russia, China, or almost
any of the Islamist jihadist countries in the Middle East, and most of
Africa.

But thanks for playing!
Rich

Amazon Heads Up CW[_6_] Metalworking 1 January 13th 11 08:44 PM
Amazon Heads Up Edward Hennessey[_2_] Woodworking 82 January 13th 11 07:02 PM
Amazon Heads Up Larry Jaques[_3_] Metalworking 13 January 10th 11 08:51 PM
Amazon Heads Up Larry Jaques[_3_] Metalworking 0 January 8th 11 11:38 PM
Amazon Heads Up Larry Jaques[_3_] Metalworking 3 January 8th 11 04:57 PM