Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Can one breathe industrial oxygen

Snag wrote:
Pete C. wrote:

I generally don't watch any TV during the warmer months. During the
winter when it's too friggin' cold to work on projects I'll watch a
limited amount of TV.

I watch the morning news to see what the weather prediction is for the day
. And because the traffic report chick is a hottie .
I was gonna say don't tell my wife , but I suspect she already knows .

I watch Fox. :-

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 17:07:57 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

Snag wrote:
Pete C. wrote:

I generally don't watch any TV during the warmer months. During the
winter when it's too friggin' cold to work on projects I'll watch a
limited amount of TV.

I watch the morning news to see what the weather prediction is for the day
. And because the traffic report chick is a hottie .
I was gonna say don't tell my wife , but I suspect she already knows .

I watch Fox. :-

The news, the president, or the president on the news?

--
Threee days before Tucson, Howard Dean explained that the
tea party movement is "the last gasp of the generation that

Let us hope that Dean is the last gasp of the generation
of liberals whose default position in any argument is to
indict opponents as racists. This McCarthyism of the left
-- devoid of intellectual content, unsupported by data --
is a mental tic, not an idea but a tactic for avoiding
engagement with ideas. It expresses limitless contempt for
the American people, who have reciprocated by reducing
liberalism to its current characteristics of electoral
weakness and bad sociology. --George Will 14 JAN 2011
Article titled "Tragedies often spark plenty of analysis"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Snag wrote:
Pete C. wrote:

I generally don't watch any TV during the warmer months. During the
winter when it's too friggin' cold to work on projects I'll watch a
limited amount of TV.

I watch the morning news to see what the weather prediction is for the
day . And because the traffic report chick is a hottie .
I was gonna say don't tell my wife , but I suspect she already knows .

I watch Fox. :-

The news, the president, or the president on the news?

The news, and "Happy happy fun time" in the morning. I simply can't grasp
what makes the liberals hate Fox with such venom - I've always found it
quite innocuous, if a little goofy. Maybe the fact that the kids on the
show don't take themselves all that seriously.

Actually, I am a little miffed, because once I said (somewher on USENET)
that Fox in the AM was some kind of "happy wakey fun time," and two weeks
later they'd turned it into a commercial. ;-)

Jillian Barberie has HUGE bazooms, and this morning, when they had some
guest band, Steve Edwards quipped, "I _am_ the age of Aquarius!"

One time, Dorothy Lucey and Jillian were wearing almost identical white
sweaters; they video-spliced Dorothy's face on Jillian's torso, and Jillian
"Boobed" herself (fondled her own tits.)

But I can't imagine from where comes the incredible venom the liberals
keep spewing at Fox - maybe it's precisely because they don't take
themselves so damn seriously!

Cheers!
Rich