Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Can one breathe industrial oxygen

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 17:07:57 -0800, Rich Grise
Snag wrote:
Pete C. wrote:

I generally don't watch any TV during the warmer months. During the
winter when it's too friggin' cold to work on projects I'll watch a
limited amount of TV.

I watch the morning news to see what the weather prediction is for the
day . And because the traffic report chick is a hottie .
I was gonna say don't tell my wife , but I suspect she already knows .

I watch Fox. :-

The news, the president, or the president on the news?

The news, and "Happy happy fun time" in the morning. I simply can't grasp
what makes the liberals hate Fox with such venom - I've always found it
quite innocuous, if a little goofy. Maybe the fact that the kids on the
show don't take themselves all that seriously.

Actually, I am a little miffed, because once I said (somewher on USENET)
that Fox in the AM was some kind of "happy wakey fun time," and two weeks
later they'd turned it into a commercial. ;-)

Jillian Barberie has HUGE bazooms, and this morning, when they had some
guest band, Steve Edwards quipped, "I _am_ the age of Aquarius!"

One time, Dorothy Lucey and Jillian were wearing almost identical white
sweaters; they video-spliced Dorothy's face on Jillian's torso, and Jillian
"Boobed" herself (fondled her own tits.)

But I can't imagine from where comes the incredible venom the liberals
keep spewing at Fox - maybe it's precisely because they don't take
themselves so damn seriously!

Cheers!
Rich