Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tap wrench

In my unending quest for crocus cloth, I ended up in another older
hardware store today. This one I don't get to frequently since it's
off my normal routes, but I thought I'd give it a try. No luck on
crocus, but found this:
http://www.productsengineering.com/g...pwrenches.html

PEC is an old tool brand, have some thread checkers and such with
their name on it I inherited. Seems like decently made stuff.
Anyway, a somewhat different approach to a mundane item, thought folks
would like to see it. Only thing I'd like to see with this is one
with a ratchet handle. Have several Stanleys with ratchets, very
handy on car work.

Stan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 8, 1:52*am, wrote:
In my unending quest for crocus cloth, I ended up in another older
hardware store today. *This one I don't get to frequently since it's
off my normal routes, but I thought I'd give it a try. *No luck on
crocus, but found this:http://www.productsengineering.com/g...pwrenches.html

PEC is an old tool brand, have some thread checkers and such with
their name on it I inherited. *Seems like decently made stuff.
Anyway, a somewhat different approach to a mundane item, thought folks
would like to see it. *Only thing I'd like to see with this is one
with a ratchet handle. *Have several Stanleys with ratchets, very
handy on car work.

Stan

Maybe there's still a chance for Western Civilization after all... g
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 7 Jan 2011 23:52:50 -0800 (PST), wrote:

In my unending quest for crocus cloth, I ended up in another older
hardware store today. This one I don't get to frequently since it's
off my normal routes, but I thought I'd give it a try. No luck on
crocus, but found this:
http://www.productsengineering.com/g...pwrenches.html

PEC is an old tool brand, have some thread checkers and such with
their name on it I inherited. Seems like decently made stuff.
Anyway, a somewhat different approach to a mundane item, thought folks
would like to see it. Only thing I'd like to see with this is one
with a ratchet handle. Have several Stanleys with ratchets, very
handy on car work.

Cool tool!

--
If you're looking for the key to the Universe,
I've got some good news and some bad news.

The bad news: There is no key to the Universe.

The good news: It was never locked.
--Swami Beyondananda
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 7 Jan 2011 23:52:50 -0800 (PST), wrote:

In my unending quest for crocus cloth, I ended up in another older
hardware store today. This one I don't get to frequently since it's
off my normal routes, but I thought I'd give it a try. No luck on
crocus, but found this:
http://www.productsengineering.com/g...pwrenches.html

PEC is an old tool brand, have some thread checkers and such with
their name on it I inherited. Seems like decently made stuff.
Anyway, a somewhat different approach to a mundane item, thought folks
would like to see it. Only thing I'd like to see with this is one
with a ratchet handle. Have several Stanleys with ratchets, very
handy on car work.

Stan

Neat. The Hornady bullet puller is of similar design.

Wrench LSMFT Home Repair 23 June 11th 10 02:26 PM
Gear Wrench 9224 4 Piece Torx Ratcheting Wrench Set [email protected] Woodturning 0 May 22nd 09 11:35 AM
ok, what is this wrench really? William Noble Metalworking 8 December 12th 07 04:28 AM
hot wrench Grant Erwin Metalworking 10 February 12th 06 11:59 PM
Where can I get a wrench like this? plh Metalworking 20 September 11th 05 05:46 AM