Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Yep, another progressvie, making their best argument : Science Offically Declared A Religion By USA's Ignorant Regressive Right

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:08:45 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

On 10/21/2010 7:35 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
And the Dems have set up the system which rewards the single mom,
having ******* kids as a result of fornication. From the Bible point
of view, are Dems good or evil? I'd say evil.

I'd say Mormons are evil. They practice polygamy and they treat women as
men's possessions. Mormonism is a cult and religious cults are evil.

That's two for me and only one for you!

Hawke

There's nothing wrong with polygamy. The ban on it is strictly
government intervention. If a guy can get, and afford to maintain,
more than one wife, I say "More power to him." If the women want to
participate in that lifestyle and are happy with it, why should the
government interfere?

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 10:24:54 -0700, Jim Chandler wrote:
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:08:45 -0700, Hawke
On 10/21/2010 7:35 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
And the Dems have set up the system which rewards the single mom,
having ******* kids as a result of fornication. From the Bible point
of view, are Dems good or evil? I'd say evil.

I'd say Mormons are evil. They practice polygamy and they treat women as
men's possessions. Mormonism is a cult and religious cults are evil.

That's two for me and only one for you!

There's nothing wrong with polygamy. The ban on it is strictly
government intervention. If a guy can get, and afford to maintain,
more than one wife, I say "More power to him." If the women want to
participate in that lifestyle and are happy with it, why should the
government interfere?

Because in general, government is the enemy of Freedom.

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/21/2010 7:35 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
And the Dems have set up the system which rewards the single mom,
having ******* kids as a result of fornication. From the Bible point
of view, are Dems good or evil? I'd say evil.

I'd say Mormons are evil. They practice polygamy and they treat women as
men's possessions. Mormonism is a cult and religious cults are evil.

That's two for me and only one for you!

Hawke

There's nothing wrong with polygamy. The ban on it is strictly
government intervention. If a guy can get, and afford to maintain,
more than one wife, I say "More power to him." If the women want to
participate in that lifestyle and are happy with it, why should the
government interfere?

Jim

Indeed. And if a woman wishes to have more than one husband or another
husband and another wife..all the power to all of them.

I have no problems with polys whatsoever..and I know a number of them.

I in fact lived in a poly relationship for 5 yrs. The only reason the
3rd left, was her mother had a stroke and needed care.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Of course, you're entitled to your opinion. Of course, I disagree with
a few things you wrote.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:

I'd say Mormons are evil. They practice polygamy and they treat women
as
men's possessions. Mormonism is a cult and religious cults are evil.

That's two for me and only one for you!

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/21/2010 7:35 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
And the Dems have set up the system which rewards the single mom,
having ******* kids as a result of fornication. From the Bible point
of view, are Dems good or evil? I'd say evil.

I'd say Mormons are evil. They practice polygamy and they treat women as
men's possessions. Mormonism is a cult and religious cults are evil.

That's two for me and only one for you!

Hawke

There's nothing wrong with polygamy. The ban on it is strictly
government intervention. If a guy can get, and afford to maintain,
more than one wife, I say "More power to him." If the women want to
participate in that lifestyle and are happy with it, why should the
government interfere?

Jim

Because Hack is a libtard and would like nothing better to impose his own
will on everyone else.