Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Yep, another progressvie, making their best argument : ScienceOffically Declared A Religion By USA's Ignorant Regressive Right

On 2010-10-16, Lewis Hartswick wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Beam me up, sooty! There's no intelligent Democrats when we can't even
call a black pot black. Good thing we're not reading the old original
text of Huckleberry Finn in school these days. We'd all be racists if
we mentioned Tom and Huck's dark complected playmate.

If we delete the word "BLACK" from our vocabulary,
what do we call the absence of light? :-)

darkness

That will make an interesting note on a print.

Anodize darkness

I guess then the presence of all colors of light is going to be
"Lightness". After all if Black is to outlawed I think it's
only fair to treat White the same. :-)
...lew...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-10-16, Lewis Hartswick wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Beam me up, sooty! There's no intelligent Democrats when we can't even
call a black pot black. Good thing we're not reading the old original
text of Huckleberry Finn in school these days. We'd all be racists if
we mentioned Tom and Huck's dark complected playmate.

If we delete the word "BLACK" from our vocabulary, what do we call the
absence of light? :-)

darkness

That will make an interesting note on a print.

Anodize darkness

I guess then the presence of all colors of light is going to be
"Lightness". After all if Black is to outlawed I think it's only fair to
treat White the same. :-)

Yeah! Ain't Equality grand! ;-)

Cheers!
Rich