Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Homemade diesel hammer???

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 12:06:58 -0700, Jim Stewart
wrote:

John wrote:
In the UK they held them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlDyypYt-jI
They were also known as Irish pogo sticks and the road drills were
Irish motor bikes.
Can't think why!!!!

The same reason we call a crescent wrench
a Tennessee socket set (:

I thought it was called a Mexican socket set.

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

John wrote:
In the UK they held them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlDyypYt-jI
They were also known as Irish pogo sticks and the road drills were
Irish motor bikes.
Can't think why!!!!

The same reason we call a crescent wrench
a Tennessee socket set (:

I thought it was called a Mexican socket set.

Jim

Here in California..its called an Arkansas SocketSet

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

John wrote:
In the UK they held them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlDyypYt-jI
They were also known as Irish pogo sticks and the road drills were
Irish motor bikes.
Can't think why!!!!
The same reason we call a crescent wrench
a Tennessee socket set (:

I thought it was called a Mexican socket set.

Jim

Here in California..its called an Arkansas SocketSet

I guess the "Polacks" have gotten a break lately. :-)
...Lew...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

John wrote:
In the UK they held them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlDyypYt-jI They were also known as
Irish pogo sticks and the road drills were Irish motor bikes.
Can't think why!!!!
The same reason we call a crescent wrench a Tennessee socket set (:

I thought it was called a Mexican socket set.

Here in California..its called an Arkansas SocketSet

I guess the "Polacks" have gotten a break lately. :-)

Guy walks into a bar an "Nordeast" Minneapolis, and says, "Who wants to
hear a Polak Joke?"

About five big huge burly patrons gather around him and say, "Yeah, tell
a Polak joke."

Guy says, "Uh, nah, thanks. I don't want to have to explain it five times."

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

John wrote:
In the UK they held them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlDyypYt-jI They were also known as
Irish pogo sticks and the road drills were Irish motor bikes.
Can't think why!!!!
The same reason we call a crescent wrench a Tennessee socket set (:

I thought it was called a Mexican socket set.

Here in California..its called an Arkansas SocketSet

I guess the "Polacks" have gotten a break lately. :-)

Guy walks into a bar an "Nordeast" Minneapolis, and says, "Who wants to
hear a Polak Joke?"

About five big huge burly patrons gather around him and say, "Yeah, tell
a Polak joke."

Guy says, "Uh, nah, thanks. I don't want to have to explain it five times."

g Do you know how to keep a Polack in suspense?

--
Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people.
Others have no imagination whatsoever.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

g Do you know how to keep a Polack in suspense?

Send him into a hardware store for some Polish sausage?

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

John wrote:
In the UK they held them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlDyypYt-jI They were also known as
Irish pogo sticks and the road drills were Irish motor bikes. Can't
think why!!!!
The same reason we call a crescent wrench a Tennessee socket set (:

I thought it was called a Mexican socket set.

Here in California..its called an Arkansas SocketSet

I guess the "Polacks" have gotten a break lately. :-)

Guy walks into a bar an "Nordeast" Minneapolis, and says, "Who wants to
hear a Polak Joke?"

About five big huge burly patrons gather around him and say, "Yeah, tell
a Polak joke."

Guy says, "Uh, nah, thanks. I don't want to have to explain it five
times."

g Do you know how to keep a Polack in suspense?

Um, Yes? ;-)

Did you know that "Polak" is the English transliteration of the Polish
word for "Polish person"? :-)

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

John wrote:
[...]

I sit corrected. (too lazy to stand) So, Polaks are C-less, just
like me. Amazing. (People always think I'm Cousteau and put that
pesky "c" in the middle of my perfectly happy "Jaques", even if I
spell it out for them as they write it.