Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default In Which Gunner Admits to Being a Bad American was: Palin's FirstAmendment Rights Are Under Attack In Florida

On 9/13/2010 1:57 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:14:53 -0700, wrote:

Birthers are funny.

So are you.

Well...pathetic is more the term Im considering..shrug..but hey

Odd. I was going to substitute "pathetic" for "funny", and then you
yourself admit that you're pathetic.

Frankly...the die has been cast and I really dont waste any time
worrying about whether or not the 1 term president is actually legally
our president.

Think on this: if Obama were thrown out because of a missing birth
certificate, two words.

President Biden.

Feel better now?

David
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 05:30:11 -0500, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

On 9/13/2010 1:57 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:14:53 -0700, wrote:

Birthers are funny.

So are you.

Well...pathetic is more the term Im considering..shrug..but hey

Odd. I was going to substitute "pathetic" for "funny", and then you
yourself admit that you're pathetic.

Odd..seems you have well defined reading comprehension problems as
proven by that sentence.

Frankly...the die has been cast and I really dont waste any time
worrying about whether or not the 1 term president is actually legally
our president.

Think on this: if Obama were thrown out because of a missing birth
certificate, two words.

President Biden.

Feel better now?

Great Cull.

Shrug

Gunner

David

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 07:36:06 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"David R. Birch" wrote in message
On 9/13/2010 1:57 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:14:53 -0700, wrote:

Birthers are funny.

So are you.

Well...pathetic is more the term Im considering..shrug..but hey

Odd. I was going to substitute "pathetic" for "funny", and then you
yourself admit that you're pathetic.

Frankly...the die has been cast and I really dont waste any time
worrying about whether or not the 1 term president is actually legally
our president.

Think on this: if Obama were thrown out because of a missing birth
certificate, two words.

President Biden.

Feel better now?

David

Worse than that, Joe is so stupid, he'd walk into a plane propeller within a
week, and we'd end up with Her Highness Pelosi.

ACK!

Want to see a truly terrifying list? Current line of succession:

Vice President Joe Biden
2 Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi
3 President pro tempore of the Senate Daniel Inouye
4 Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton
5 Secretary of the Treasury Timothy Geithner
6 Secretary of Defense Robert Gates[R]
7 Attorney General Eric Holder
8 Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar
9 Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack
10 Secretary of Commerce Gary Locke
11 Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis
12 Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius
13 Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Shaun Donovan
14 Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood [R]
15 Secretary of Energy Steven Chu
16 Secretary of Education Arne Duncan
17 Secretary of Veterans Affairs Eric Shinseki
18 Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano

Comfy with any of those names?

--
Not merely an absence of noise, Real Silence begins
when a reasonable being withdraws from the noise in
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I wonder .............................

one luncheon ................................................

Nah, the list goes from there, and it only gets worse.

We are getting what we paid for.

TYVM.

Steve

1.5 million Sold ... Palin's title: 'Every Whore Has Her Price' Mark F Metalworking 1 September 30th 09 03:12 PM
Ms Palin's bookery jo4hn Woodworking 108 September 16th 08 08:13 PM
American Whirlpool Hollwood Florida [email protected] Home Ownership 0 April 8th 05 04:43 PM
American Fabric Filters (in Florida) Pat Barber Woodworking 9 January 14th 05 10:01 PM