Pat Barber

Default American Fabric Filters (in Florida)

Does anybody know the current status of these guys ???

http://www.americanfabricfilter.com/

I spoke to them before the holidays and now their
web site is down/gone and the phone appears to be
disconnected or out of order....

I hope they didn't fold their tents over the holidays.

Phil

"Pat Barber" wrote in message
news
Does anybody know the current status of these guys ???

http://www.americanfabricfilter.com/

I spoke to them before the holidays and now their
web site is down/gone and the phone appears to be
disconnected or out of order....

I hope they didn't fold their tents over the holidays.

They seem to be there still, the web site worked for me,
didn't try the phone...

--
Phil Davis
247PalmBeachRE.com

Pounds on Wood

"Pat Barber" wrote in message
news
Does anybody know the current status of these guys ???

http://www.americanfabricfilter.com/

I spoke to them before the holidays and now their
web site is down/gone and the phone appears to be
disconnected or out of order....

I hope they didn't fold their tents over the holidays.

Web site comes up for me. Temporary problem maybe, or issues on your end.
Can't say about the phone.

--
********
Bill Pounds

Unisaw A100

Damn Pat! That is some bad news. They have (had?) a ready
made bag I had my eye(s) on for cheap (less than a hunnert).

sigh...

UA100
Larry Jaques

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:03:51 -0500, "Phil" calmly
ranted:

"Pat Barber" wrote in message
news
Does anybody know the current status of these guys ???

http://www.americanfabricfilter.com/

I spoke to them before the holidays and now their
web site is down/gone and the phone appears to be
disconnected or out of order....

I hope they didn't fold their tents over the holidays.

They seem to be there still, the web site worked for me,
didn't try the phone...

I got an error, too. No site.

Save the ||| http://diversify.com
Endangered SKEETS! ||| Web Application Programming

Edwin Pawlowski

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
http://www.americanfabricfilter.com/

I got an error, too. No site.

The internet is far from perfect. Came right up for me.

Doug Winterburn

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 01:28:04 +0000, Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
http://www.americanfabricfilter.com/

I got an error, too. No site.

The internet is far from perfect. Came right up for me.

Hmmm, DNS lookup error - www.americanfabricfilter.com could not be found.

- Doug

Patriarch

Doug Winterburn wrote in
news
On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 01:28:04 +0000, Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
http://www.americanfabricfilter.com/

I got an error, too. No site.

The internet is far from perfect. Came right up for me.

Hmmm, DNS lookup error - www.americanfabricfilter.com could not be found.

- Doug

Friday morning, from SF Bay Area, the site came up. Lots of nice info
here. Hope they are still around...

Patriarch
Pat Barber

Well, wonder of wonders.. they are back and did not
know they had a problem. Now I'm not sure who had
the problem, me...or..them...

Anywho.. I ordered myself a new oversized bag....

Patriarch wrote:

Doug Winterburn wrote in
news

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 01:28:04 +0000, Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

http://www.americanfabricfilter.com/

I got an error, too. No site.

The internet is far from perfect. Came right up for me.

Hmmm, DNS lookup error - www.americanfabricfilter.com could not be found.

- Doug

Friday morning, from SF Bay Area, the site came up. Lots of nice info
here. Hope they are still around...

Patriarch

Doug Winterburn

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:35:03 +0000, Pat Barber wrote:

Well, wonder of wonders.. they are back and did not know they had a
problem. Now I'm not sure who had the problem, me...or..them...

Working for me now, but it sure wasn't yesterday.

- Doug

Origin of Hex Head Nuts/bolts? CWLee Metalworking 57 August 10th 17 01:09 AM
Revocation of American Independence Bob Chilcoat Metalworking 2 December 22nd 04 09:14 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
First American Home Buyers Protection Plan - BEWARE! C-surfr Home Ownership 2 March 12th 04 01:01 PM
Cermic Filters. Jamie Electronics Repair 0 February 9th 04 12:28 PM