Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R. Birch David R. Birch is offline

Default In Which Gunner Admits to Being a Bad American was: Palin's FirstAmendment Rights Are Under Attack In Florida

On 9/13/2010 1:57 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:14:53 -0700, wrote:

Birthers are funny.

So are you.

Well...pathetic is more the term Im considering..shrug..but hey

Odd. I was going to substitute "pathetic" for "funny", and then you
yourself admit that you're pathetic.

Frankly...the die has been cast and I really dont waste any time
worrying about whether or not the 1 term president is actually legally
our president.

Think on this: if Obama were thrown out because of a missing birth
certificate, two words.

President Biden.

Feel better now?

David