Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mayor Daley will not seek re-election

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 06:57:52 -0500, "Buddy Beavers"
wrote:

everyone sing along...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg

I wonder if he got the word he is going to end up swinging on the end of
a barbed wire noose?

Call him by his proper name. Shortshanks.

Rumor is a federal probe is running hot and true in his direction. Lightning can strike
twice, cross you fingers.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"azotic" wrote in message

wrote:

everyone sing along...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg

I wonder if he got the word he is going to end up swinging on the end of
a barbed wire noose?

Call him by his proper name. Shortshanks.

Rumor is a federal probe is running hot and true in his direction.
Lightning can strike
twice, cross you fingers.

Wes

His wife is in poor health, several bouts with cancer.

Best Regards
Tom.

He squandered the citizens' money on wrought iron fences and landscaping
contracts for his buddies. He sold of all income producing assets the city
had to fund his buddies and their snake oil businesses like spending
thousands of taxpayer money to spray sewers with some magic non-stick
coating.

All this at the expense of the safety of the citizenry. The Police force is
short approximately 2500 men, who have been reduced to parking their cars in
high crime areas, turning on their blue lights, and getting out of their
cars for collective prayer to stop crime. Now I'm sure that God is happy to
help, but I'm pretty sure there are other areas He could be focusing on.
Daley should hire the needed manpower, heaven helps those who help
themselves.

Oh, and before you all think that this isn't possible in a place like
Chicago, after all it's the city that gave us all Obama, be sure to click
the image of the Watch Commander's log and read it for yourself.

Get your Daley Ohhh BAMA!

UK Usenet Election Steve Firth UK diy 35 November 17th 09 04:29 PM
He's trying to change election rules—again. Wes[_2_] Metalworking 2 August 23rd 09 04:06 PM
OT Look at this mayor of Arkhangelsk, Russia Ignoramus32074 Metalworking 17 September 2nd 08 01:19 PM
DIY and the election Doctor Evil UK diy 165 May 8th 05 12:52 PM