Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Look at this mayor of Arkhangelsk, Russia

This woman, pictured on top of this article, was one of the contenders
for mayoral position of a northern Russian city Arkhangelsk, and may
be the long lost twin sister of Sarah Palin.

Amazing.

http://lenta.ru/news/2008/09/01/bazanova/

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 1, 11:36*am, Ignoramus32074 ignoramus32...@NOSPAM.
32074.invalid wrote:
Speaking of Russian politicians.....

The Sept/Oct issue of Russian Life has an inverview with
Solzhenitsyn's wife Natalya.

She is asked about the high concentration of Chekists in government.

"But to call it a KGB regime on the basis that these people are from
the KGB is simply laughable, as if the KGB is sending these people
there to do all they can to take the country back to totalitarianism.
But they are doing nothing of the sort, nothing even close to this. It
is a completely Latin American model, they are stealing the country
blind, worried only about themselves -- many of these officials that
is. They are not acting like people from the KGB, but like people from
Pampas."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus32074" wrote in message
This woman, pictured on top of this article, was one of the contenders
for mayoral position of a northern Russian city Arkhangelsk, and may
be the long lost twin sister of Sarah Palin.

Amazing.

http://lenta.ru/news/2008/09/01/bazanova/

Nah, they just have the same Eskimo hairdresser.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus32074 wrote:

This woman, pictured on top of this article, was one of the contenders
for mayoral position of a northern Russian city Arkhangelsk, and may
be the long lost twin sister of Sarah Palin.

Amazing.

http://lenta.ru/news/2008/09/01/bazanova/

That isn't even close, and there is no way she would come in in the
top ten in a beauty contest. From the picture, she appears to have some
facial hair and a mole.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 10:36:44 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Ignoramus32074 quickly quoth:

This woman, pictured on top of this article, was one of the contenders
for mayoral position of a northern Russian city Arkhangelsk, and may
be the long lost twin sister of Sarah Palin.

Amazing.

http://lenta.ru/news/2008/09/01/bazanova/

A friend sent a killer pic in an email this morning of Sarah in a
patriotic bikini sporting a nice rifle. Your Russky is a bit heavier
than Sarah, about 33.3%. No wonder McCain was oogling her behind the
lectern. (I'll leave it to you as to how to parse that sentence.

--
The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life,
acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Ignoramus32074 wrote:

This woman, pictured on top of this article, was one of the contenders
for mayoral position of a northern Russian city Arkhangelsk, and may
be the long lost twin sister of Sarah Palin.

Amazing.

http://lenta.ru/news/2008/09/01/bazanova/

That isn't even close, and there is no way she would come in in the
top ten in a beauty contest. From the picture, she appears to have some
facial hair and a mole.

I thought your eyes were going bad.

John

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-09-01, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 10:36:44 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Ignoramus32074 quickly quoth:

This woman, pictured on top of this article, was one of the contenders
for mayoral position of a northern Russian city Arkhangelsk, and may
be the long lost twin sister of Sarah Palin.

Amazing.

http://lenta.ru/news/2008/09/01/bazanova/

A friend sent a killer pic in an email this morning of Sarah in a
patriotic bikini sporting a nice rifle. Your Russky is a bit heavier
than Sarah, about 33.3%. No wonder McCain was oogling her behind the
lectern. (I'll leave it to you as to how to parse that sentence.

I think that her current hair and eyeglasses, detract from her
appearance.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

john wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Ignoramus32074 wrote:

This woman, pictured on top of this article, was one of the contenders
for mayoral position of a northern Russian city Arkhangelsk, and may
be the long lost twin sister of Sarah Palin.

Amazing.

http://lenta.ru/news/2008/09/01/bazanova/

That isn't even close, and there is no way she would come in in the
top ten in a beauty contest. From the picture, she appears to have some
facial hair and a mole.

I thought your eyes were going bad.

You aren't keeping up. I have had some use of my right eye for a few
weeks now. Some days it works, and some it doesn't. I zoomed in on the
picture, then wished I hadn't. At least there was no food or drink to
knock off the desk.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Glad to hear that your vision is getting better.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-09-01, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 10:36:44 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Ignoramus32074 quickly quoth:

This woman, pictured on top of this article, was one of the contenders
for mayoral position of a northern Russian city Arkhangelsk, and may
be the long lost twin sister of Sarah Palin.

Amazing.

http://lenta.ru/news/2008/09/01/bazanova/

A friend sent a killer pic in an email this morning of Sarah in a
patriotic bikini sporting a nice rifle. Your Russky is a bit heavier
than Sarah, about 33.3%. No wonder McCain was oogling her behind the
lectern. (I'll leave it to you as to how to parse that sentence.

I think that her current hair and eyeglasses, detract from her
appearance.

Well, she isn't in a beauty contest these days. She is a working
woman who has more to do than primp all day. Personally, I think that
she dresses and acts like a lady, and someone who takes her work
seriously.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

I thought your eyes were going bad.

You aren't keeping up. I have had some use of my right eye for a few
weeks now. Some days it works, and some it doesn't. I zoomed in on the
picture, then wished I hadn't. At least there was no food or drink to
knock off the desk.

Mike, she is 40# away from looking like the future VP.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus32074 wrote:

I think that her current hair and eyeglasses, detract from her
appearance.

Oh contrair, looks like a naughty librarian.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus32074" wrote in message
Glad to hear that your vision is getting better.
--

It's apparently already a lot better than yours:-)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus32074" wrote in message
This woman, pictured on top of this article, was one of the contenders
for mayoral position of a northern Russian city Arkhangelsk, and may
be the long lost twin sister of Sarah Palin.

Amazing.

http://lenta.ru/news/2008/09/01/bazanova/

Possibly her tractor-driving, vodka-swilling, second cousin. If it is true
that Palin was once a member of the Alaskan Independence Party, maybe they
will eventually be living under the same flag.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 18:00:57 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes
quickly quoth:

Ignoramus32074 wrote:

I think that her current hair and eyeglasses, detract from her
appearance.

Oh contrair, looks like a naughty librarian.

My naughty librarian (girlfriend 2 yrs ago) didn't look anything like
that.

Hey, what's a married man like Ig doing checking out the female
action? (He'd love the bikini pic.)

--
The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life,
acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can
do that, and live that way, you are really a wise man.
-- Euripides

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 13:05:05 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

A friend sent a killer pic in an email this morning of Sarah in a
patriotic bikini sporting a nice rifle.

Email me a copY!

"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity
isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries
Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

A friend sent a killer pic in an email this morning of Sarah in a
patriotic bikini sporting a nice rifle. Your Russky is a bit heavier
than Sarah, about 33.3%. No wonder McCain was oogling her behind the
lectern. (I'll leave it to you as to how to parse that sentence.

Send me a copy please.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 00:25:59 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

wrote:

A friend sent a killer pic in an email this morning of Sarah in a
patriotic bikini sporting a nice rifle.

Email me a copY!

I think about the third time (yeah, I was distracted) I looked at that
pic, it turned out to be an air rifle. But I'll send it.