Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default messed up agent

Help, I'm still learning agent. I'm trying to email my son with all
the septic ideas. I messed up some setting. When I click on create
email I now get a window that doesn't allow me to select who I'm
sending the mail to. see:
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/agent.jpg

how do I change back to default email window? How did i screw this up?

Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 17:34:13 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

Help, I'm still learning agent. I'm trying to email my son with all
the septic ideas. I messed up some setting. When I click on create
email I now get a window that doesn't allow me to select who I'm
sending the mail to. see:
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/agent.jpg

how do I change back to default email window? How did i screw this up?

Karl

Perhaps I am using an older version of Agent, but clicking on Action
New E-Mail, clicking on the icon of the same name on the header bar or
Cntrl-M all open a window for the new message. At the far R.H. end of
the line labeled "To:" there is a small selector box marked "Pick",
very much like the screen for writing Usenet posts.

For whatever it's worth I always thought that Thunderbird was a better
mail program then Agent.

Cheers,

John D. Slocomb
(jdslocombatgmail)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Agent 1.93 was the last version I found to be simple, reliable and easy
to use.

And the crack codes are all over the internet.

Shrug

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)