Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Electronic Kenmore refrigerator not working, what does this sign mean

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:24:16 -0500, Ignoramus20906
wrote:

electronic Kenmore refrigerator 596.50013100.

Hey Iggy,

Does this help??

http://www.hammerwall.com/Download_Manual/55237/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

electronic Kenmore refrigerator 596.50013100.

Hey Iggy,

Does this help??

http://www.hammerwall.com/Download_Manual/55237/

Well, it does , but I already have that manual.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I had a Eureka moment.

I understand what the sign means.

It means not much. It is a crossed thermometer and it means that the
fridge is unable to hold the preset temperature. Duh.

Why is it unable to do so, is a big questions.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

electronic Kenmore refrigerator 596.50013100.

Hey Iggy,

Does this help??

http://www.hammerwall.com/Download_Manual/55237/

Well, it does , but I already have that manual.

I didn't see an electrical or mechanical schematic in that pdf. Did I scan it too fast?

WEs
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

electronic Kenmore refrigerator 596.50013100.

Hey Iggy,

Does this help??

http://www.hammerwall.com/Download_Manual/55237/

Well, it does , but I already have that manual.

I didn't see an electrical or mechanical schematic in that pdf. Did I scan it too fast?

Wes, this is strictly a user manual. Any troubleshooting provided
involves checking power plug or pressing buttons.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

electronic Kenmore refrigerator 596.50013100.

Hey Iggy,

Does this help??

http://www.hammerwall.com/Download_Manual/55237/

Well, it does , but I already have that manual.

I didn't see an electrical or mechanical schematic in that pdf. Did I scan it too fast?

Wes, this is strictly a user manual. Any troubleshooting provided
involves checking power plug or pressing buttons.

The user manual does not normally contain any schematics, diagrams,
etc., however there is usually a paper with a diagram and basic
technical information pasted or taped inside the appliance somewhere.
This may be behind a removable cover in back, or perhaps in an envelope
taped in the toe kick cavity at the bottom.