P. Gail Chesler

Default Kenmore refrigerator [really GE] - how old is it?

I have the model number which starts with 363 so I know it's made by
GE. But using the rest of the number where can I go to find the
description - cubic feet, age, etc.
Thanks, Gail
Appliance Repair Aid

P. Gail Chesler wrote:
I have the model number which starts with 363 so I know it's made by
GE. But using the rest of the number where can I go to find the
description - cubic feet, age, etc.
Thanks, Gail

Hi,

Serial # and not model # is for the age....
http://www.applianceaid.com/appliance_age.html

For cubic feet you will likely have to ask Sears.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

borgunit