DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Electronic Kenmore refrigerator not working, what does this sign mean (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/309153-re-electronic-kenmore-refrigerator-not-working-what-does-sign-mean.html)

Brian Lawson September 1st 10 01:23 AM

Electronic Kenmore refrigerator not working, what does this sign mean

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:24:16 -0500, Ignoramus20906
wrote:

electronic Kenmore refrigerator 596.50013100.

Hey Iggy,

Does this help??

http://www.hammerwall.com/Download_Manual/55237/

Ignoramus20906 September 1st 10 01:26 AM

wrote:

electronic Kenmore refrigerator 596.50013100.

Hey Iggy,

Does this help??

http://www.hammerwall.com/Download_Manual/55237/

Well, it does , but I already have that manual.

Ignoramus20906 September 1st 10 01:27 AM

Electronic Kenmore refrigerator not working, what does thissign mean

I had a Eureka moment.

I understand what the sign means.

It means not much. It is a crossed thermometer and it means that the
fridge is unable to hold the preset temperature. Duh.

Why is it unable to do so, is a big questions.

Wes[_5_] September 1st 10 11:25 PM

wrote:

electronic Kenmore refrigerator 596.50013100.

Hey Iggy,

Does this help??

http://www.hammerwall.com/Download_Manual/55237/

Well, it does , but I already have that manual.

I didn't see an electrical or mechanical schematic in that pdf. Did I scan it too fast?

WEs
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Ignoramus4117 September 1st 10 11:46 PM

wrote:

electronic Kenmore refrigerator 596.50013100.

Hey Iggy,

Does this help??

http://www.hammerwall.com/Download_Manual/55237/

Well, it does , but I already have that manual.

I didn't see an electrical or mechanical schematic in that pdf. Did I scan it too fast?

Wes, this is strictly a user manual. Any troubleshooting provided
involves checking power plug or pressing buttons.

Pete C. September 2nd 10 12:34 AM

wrote:

electronic Kenmore refrigerator 596.50013100.

Hey Iggy,

Does this help??

http://www.hammerwall.com/Download_Manual/55237/

Well, it does , but I already have that manual.

I didn't see an electrical or mechanical schematic in that pdf. Did I scan it too fast?

Wes, this is strictly a user manual. Any troubleshooting provided
involves checking power plug or pressing buttons.

The user manual does not normally contain any schematics, diagrams,
etc., however there is usually a paper with a diagram and basic
technical information pasted or taped inside the appliance somewhere.
This may be behind a removable cover in back, or perhaps in an envelope
taped in the toe kick cavity at the bottom.