Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sale from Mechanical Pack Rat's Estate in SoCal

We are planning a garage sale in Costa Mesa, CA Saturday the 14th.
Included are a 10" Logan lathe w/ three speed motor, most of the parts
to build another Logan 10, 10's of thousands of fasteners, lots of
good prime steel, SS & aluminum bar, etc. Also available are many
steel shelving and drawer units, '50s Jeep parts, older electric
handheld tools and many small woodworking machines needing
restoration. Allow plenty of time for the visit as you can't see half
of what's there in an hour. There are several shelves of solvents,
paints, oils, etc. that will be given away. If you can get to I-405
and Fairview Rd, CM,CA please come by but Email me for the exact
address. Leigh Knudson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Aug 9, 11:45*am, wrote:
We are planning a garage sale in Costa Mesa, CA Saturday the 14th.
Included are a 10" Logan lathe w/ three speed motor, most of the parts
to build another Logan 10, 10's of thousands of fasteners, lots of
good prime steel, SS & aluminum bar, etc. * Also available are many
steel shelving and drawer units, '50s Jeep parts, older electric
handheld tools and many small woodworking machines needing
restoration. Allow plenty of time for the visit as you can't see half
of what's there in an hour. *There are several shelves of solvents,
paints, oils, etc. that will be given away. If you can get to I-405
and Fairview Rd, CM,CA please come by but Email me for the exact
address. Leigh Knudson

Sounds like my place!

Paul
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--Stainless you say? I'm in the market for a hunk of 3-1/2" dia SS
round bar, maybe a foot long, of 304; you got?

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : A human without a critter
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : is incomplete..
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10 Aug 2010 19:55:04 GMT, steamer wrote:

--Stainless you say? I'm in the market for a hunk of 3-1/2" dia SS
round bar, maybe a foot long, of 304; you got?

catruckman at aol dot com

drop him an email and ask.

or email me and Ill pass along his phone number

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray;
a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't
like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all.
A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all
to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children.
A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station;
an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted."
Bobby XD9