Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] CATRUCKMAN@AOL.COM is offline

Default Sale from Mechanical Pack Rat's Estate in SoCal

We are planning a garage sale in Costa Mesa, CA Saturday the 14th.
Included are a 10" Logan lathe w/ three speed motor, most of the parts
to build another Logan 10, 10's of thousands of fasteners, lots of
good prime steel, SS & aluminum bar, etc. Also available are many
steel shelving and drawer units, '50s Jeep parts, older electric
handheld tools and many small woodworking machines needing
restoration. Allow plenty of time for the visit as you can't see half
of what's there in an hour. There are several shelves of solvents,
paints, oils, etc. that will be given away. If you can get to I-405
and Fairview Rd, CM,CA please come by but Email me for the exact
address. Leigh Knudson