Posted to rec.woodworking
Wood Butcher

Default Estate sale in Tuscola, IL on Sat, Dec 17, 2005

Tons of neander tools, machines, some walnut wood.
http://www.schackmann.com/mc.htm

I wish I could find a sale like this in the Portland area.

Stumbled across this while googling. No connection to seller &
blah, blah, blah.

Art

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Berger

So much Craftsman... why bother?

I'm in the general area -- I stopped attending Schackmann auctions
a couple of years ago because the auctioneers were very slow,
confused the bidders (there were frequent disagreements about who
had made the last bid), and didn't want to take responsiblity for
problems. Maybe they've improved, but I'm not in a hurry to find out.

Unless there's something absolutely exceptional listed, I figure
their auctions aren't worth the time or trouble.