Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Wood Carving Manuals for Sale (Estate Sale)

I am selling from my father-in-law's estate his collection of wood
carving books and a brand new dust collector. All books and manuals
are in very good or excellent shape unless indicated. Many of these
were never used and are in mint condition. Please contact me if you
are interested in these items. I can be reached by email at
. I have priced these to sell (below Amazon
and Ebay prices), but I will consider ANY reasonable offers-including
an offer for the entire collection. Thanks!

BOOKS and MANUALS
Price (or BO)
1. Bears to Carve - Dale Power $8
2. Carvings Favorite Songbirds - Anthony Hillman $8
3. Carving the Full Moon Saloon - Caricature Carvers of America $25
4. Power Carving House Spirits - Tom Wolfe $9
5. Power Carving Santas - Tom Wolfe $9
6. Santa and His Friends - Tom Wolfe $7
7. Carving Gnomes - Tom Wolfe $9
8. Carving Clowns - Tom Wolfe $9
9. Carving Dragons - Tom Wolfe - not on Amazong $9
10. Carving Wizards - Tom Wolfe $9
11. Carving Desperados - Tom Wolfe - (2 copies) $9
12. Carving Cigar Humidors - Tom Wolfe $11
13. Country Carving - Tom Wolfe - gently condition $8
14. Out to the Ball Game - Tom Wolfe - gently condition $7
15. Tom Wolfe Goes to the Dogs - worn but usable condition, signed by
Wolfe $7
16. 108 Animal Patterns - Tom Wolfe $7
17. A Horse of a Different Color - Tom Wolfe $9
18. Through the Looking Glass - Tom Wolfe $7
19. Pig Pickin' - Tom Wolfe - worn but usable condition, signed by
Wolfe $9 not on Amazon
20. Horse Carving - Tom Wolfe $11
21. Carving Wooden Critters - Diane Ernst $5
22. Carving Clowns - Jim Maxwell $11
23. The Art of Marquetry - Craig Vandall Stevens $12
24. A Woodcarver's Workbook #2 - Mary Duke Guldan $11
25. A Woodcarver's Workbook - Carving Animals - Mary Duke Guldan $11
26. Woodcarving Wild Animals - David E. Pergrin $4
27. Carving the Historic Western Face - Bob Lundy $9
28. Carving Figure Caricatures in the Ozark Style - Harold Enlow -
worn but usable condition $2
29. A Beginner's Look at Woodcarving with Creative Power Tools -
Willard Bondhus - gently used condition $6
30. How to Carve Folk Figures and a Cigar-Store Indian - Harold Enlow
$3
31. Carving Characters - Jim Maxwell $5
32. Chip Carving - Wayne Barton - worn but usable condition $6
33. Wood Carving and Whittling for Everyone - Franklin H. Gottshall -
gently used condition $9
34. Carving Duck Decoys - Harry V. Shourds and Anthony Hillman -
gently used condition $3
35. Carving Water Birds - Anthony Hillman - worn but usable condition
$2
36. Creative Woodworking - Jayne Drotning and Rosemarie Masotto - worn
but usable condition $2
37. Complete Guide to Wood Carving - E. J. Tangerman $13
38. The Art of Bird Carving - Hardcover - Wendell Gilley $10
39. Humorous Country Characters - Bill Higginbotham $3
40. Carving Country Characters - Bill Higginbotham $3
41. How to Carve Hobos- Harold L. Enlow $5
42. Carving Critters, Cowboys and Other Characters - Gary Batte $3
43. Wood Carving Illustrated Fall 1999 $4
44. Carving Authentic Birds - H.D. Green $3
45. 90 Patterns for Dog Carvers - Tom Wolfe $7
46. Basic Penknife Carving - Tom Wolfe $9
47. The Golfers - Tom Wolfe - worn but usable condition - signed by
Wolfe $9
48. Carving Out the Wild West - Tom Wolfe -signed by Wolfe $10
49. The Easter Bunny and His Friends - Tom Wolfe - worn but usable
condition $7
50. Carving the Civil War - Tom Wolfe - worn but usable condition -
signed by Wolfe $9
51. Floral Wood Carving - Mack Sutter $5
52. Floral Patterns for Woodcarvers - Mack Sutter $3
53. Carving the Head in Wood - Ivan Whillock $24
54. Carving Realistic Faces with Power - Frank C. Russell - worn but
usable condition $7
55. Carving Classic Female Figures - Ian Norbury $9
56. Carving Realistic Flowers in Wood - Wanda Marsh $12
57. Landscapes in Relief - Lora S. Irish $12
58. Carving the Rose - John Hagensick - gently used condition $30
59. Carving the Wild Life - David Pergrin $5
60. Carving Carousel Animals - H. LeRoy Marlow - water damaged $3
61. Easy to Make Inlay Wood Projects Intarsia - Judy Gale Roberts and
Jerry Booher $12
62. Fundamentals of Figure Carving - Hardcover - Ian Norbury $20
63. Woodcarving - Walter Sack - worn but usable condition $2
64. Wood Carving - Charles Leland - yellowed with age $2
65. Carving Wooden Animals - E.J. Tangerman $4
66. The Art and Practice of Marquetry - William Alexander Lincoln $20
67. Carving Horses in Wood - Eric Zimmerman $5
68. Woodcarving Illustrated - Roger Schroeder and Paul McCarthy $7
69. Blue Ribbon Pattern Series Book VI: Miniature Decorative Patterns
- William Veasey $10
70. Blue Ribbon Pattern Series Book V: Shore Birds Patterns - William
Veasey $10

A week before my father-in-law had a stroke he ordered a carving dust
collector from Wood Carver's Supply but never had a chance to use it.
Wood Carver's Supply would not take it back after 30 days when we
tried to return it. The dust collector he received is the new
improved model and I can send more details to anyone interested. List
Price: $194. Our price: $150 or BO