Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Liberals Abandon Their Beloved Obama

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 18:08:14 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Most people have never seen anyone who has been hung by the neck until
dead..and fewer have seen them hanging for a few weeks/months.

Big difference between days or weeks and months.

I might even get the queasies.

You've led a sheltered life, God bless you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Most people have never seen anyone who has been hung by the neck until
dead..and fewer have seen them hanging for a few weeks/months.

Big difference between days or weeks and months.

I might even get the queasies.

You've led a sheltered life, God bless you.

Of course I have. Its been 3 decades since Ive seen anyone disembowled
or tortured, had burning bamboo stuck under their fingernails,
bayoneted, blow to bits, gutted like a trout by a Yard with a pigsticker
etc etc.

Its been 2 decades since Ive had to help the ambulance crews sweep the
maggots out of a dear old lady, push the cats aside and stick her in a
bag, or go hunting for the head of a beautiful young lady who ran her MG
under the ass end of a semi trailer, or shot it out with bank robbers
and drunken migrants and murderous husbands and peeled the barely
living away from the real dead in vehicle accidents and so forth.

Its been 1 decade since Ive had to blow the hearts and brains out of a
couple guys with a large machete who wanted my money and my truck.

Im now days, just a lovable harmless fuzzball. Everybody who knows me
can tell you that!

So with all that time between witnessing violent bloodshed..I may indeed
puke. But then..I puked after the first person I had to kill in Nam
too. Violently. After the first one..the next couple hundred were easy.

Shrug

I hope we never get to the puking stage. But..I rather suspect we
will..and soon too.

Gunner

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray;
a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't
like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all.
A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all
to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children.
A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station;
an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted."
Bobby XD9
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Most people have never seen anyone who has been hung by the neck until
dead..and fewer have seen them hanging for a few weeks/months.

Big difference between days or weeks and months.

Doubtfuly anyone could hang by months, unless in freezing climate. The
neck would separate.

I might even get the queasies.

You've led a sheltered life, God bless you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Most people have never seen anyone who has been hung by the neck until
dead..and fewer have seen them hanging for a few weeks/months.

Big difference between days or weeks and months.

Doubtfuly anyone could hang by months, unless in freezing climate. The
neck would separate.

Here's how to make the body last longer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibbet
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Most people have never seen anyone who has been hung by the neck until
dead..and fewer have seen them hanging for a few weeks/months.

Big difference between days or weeks and months.

Doubtfuly anyone could hang by months, unless in freezing climate. The
neck would separate.

Here's how to make the body last longer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibbet

Interesting concept. Cullers need to take a note.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 23:56:14 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Its been 1 decade since Ive had to blow the hearts and brains out of a
couple guys with a large machete who wanted my money and my truck.

Well sure, people who drive 8 million miles can hardly avoid the
occasional double homicide and 2' centipede. Read more about how it
works here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_liar

Wayne

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Its been 1 decade since Ive had to blow the hearts and brains out of a
couple guys with a large machete who wanted my money and my truck.

Well sure, people who drive 8 million miles can hardly avoid the
occasional double homicide and 2' centipede. Read more about how it
works here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_liar

The word pathological liar is somewhat misused.

But I personally would not accept claims of any unusual things without
some level of proof, such as claims of military adventures without
military service records.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jim Wilkins on Thu, 29 Jul 2010 06:22:47 -0700
(PDT) typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

wrote:

Most people have never seen anyone who has been hung by the neck until
dead..and fewer have seen them hanging for a few weeks/months.

Big difference between days or weeks and months.

Doubtfuly anyone could hang by months, unless in freezing climate. The
neck would separate.

Here's how to make the body last longer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibbet

Ooh. Metal working - on topic!
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Most people have never seen anyone who has been hung by the neck until
dead..and fewer have seen them hanging for a few weeks/months.

Big difference between days or weeks and months.

I might even get the queasies.

You've led a sheltered life, God bless you.

I'm sure he has but he's pretending to have led the life of a comic book
super hero. That kind of thing shoots your credibility to pieces.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Its been 1 decade since Ive had to blow the hearts and brains out of a
couple guys with a large machete who wanted my money and my truck.

Well sure, people who drive 8 million miles can hardly avoid the
occasional double homicide and 2' centipede. Read more about how it
works here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_liar

The word pathological liar is somewhat misused.

From the above link: "Pathological lying is falsification entirely
disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and
very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a
lifetime"
"the stories told tend towards presenting the person in question in a
good light. For example, the person might be presented as being
fantastically brave, knowing or being related to many famous people"

That fits gummer pretty well.

But I personally would not accept claims of any unusual things without
some level of proof, such as claims of military adventures without
military service records.

Note that his latest whopper is about killing two assailants 10 years
ago. Such a thing would generate police and news reports, the likes of
which he's posted perhaps thousands of times (about others) in order
to defend his gun nuttiness. Yet he forgot to mention his own specific
adventure until now? Hilarious.

Next he'll say that he kept it a secret for some reason as ridiculous
as the original fable. He knows that a lifetime of lying has gotten
him nowhere, yet the whoppers are getting wilder. A couple weeks ago
he alluded to some incident that he would only talk about in person.
Now he blurts it out in public. I doubt that he gives much thought to
what he writes or if it contradicts what he's previously written. The
lying is like breathing to him, and he couldn't keep track of it even
if he wanted to.

Wayne

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Most people have never seen anyone who has been hung by the neck until
dead..and fewer have seen them hanging for a few weeks/months.

Big difference between days or weeks and months.

Doubtfuly anyone could hang by months, unless in freezing climate. The
neck would separate.

In hot weather..they tend to blow up like a balloon, then pop, then dry
out. The neck doesnt have much fat (well surface fat in Leftwingers)
and is largely composed of muscle over a bone framework

Which is why you see so many of the raghead videos of a guy with a big
sword swinging..but few heads coming off.

Muscle doesnt deteriorate like guts and fat does. It dries out.

The many examples of this can be found in any history book on execution.

Gunner

I might even get the queasies.

You've led a sheltered life, God bless you.

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray;
a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't
like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all.
A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all
to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children.
A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station;
an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted."
Bobby XD9
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Its been 1 decade since Ive had to blow the hearts and brains out of a
couple guys with a large machete who wanted my money and my truck.

Well sure, people who drive 8 million miles can hardly avoid the
occasional double homicide and 2' centipede. Read more about how it
works here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_liar

The word pathological liar is somewhat misused.

But I personally would not accept claims of any unusual things without
some level of proof, such as claims of military adventures without
military service records.

U.S. military service records don't contain nearly the level of detail
you imagine.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Its been 1 decade since Ive had to blow the hearts and brains out of a
couple guys with a large machete who wanted my money and my truck.

Well sure, people who drive 8 million miles can hardly avoid the
occasional double homicide and 2' centipede. Read more about how it
works here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_liar

The word pathological liar is somewhat misused.

But I personally would not accept claims of any unusual things without
some level of proof, such as claims of military adventures without
military service records.

U.S. military service records don't contain nearly the level of detail
you imagine.

First things first, are there any discharge papers available?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 00:49:51 -0500, Ignoramus2412