Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Liberals Abandon Their Beloved Obama

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 01:32:07 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 18:08:14 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Most people have never seen anyone who has been hung by the neck until
dead..and fewer have seen them hanging for a few weeks/months.

Big difference between days or weeks and months.

I might even get the queasies.

You've led a sheltered life, God bless you.

Of course I have. Its been 3 decades since Ive seen anyone disembowled
or tortured, had burning bamboo stuck under their fingernails,
bayoneted, blow to bits, gutted like a trout by a Yard with a pigsticker
etc etc.

Its been 2 decades since Ive had to help the ambulance crews sweep the
maggots out of a dear old lady, push the cats aside and stick her in a
bag, or go hunting for the head of a beautiful young lady who ran her MG
under the ass end of a semi trailer, or shot it out with bank robbers
and drunken migrants and murderous husbands and peeled the barely
living away from the real dead in vehicle accidents and so forth.

Its been 1 decade since Ive had to blow the hearts and brains out of a
couple guys with a large machete who wanted my money and my truck.

Im now days, just a lovable harmless fuzzball. Everybody who knows me
can tell you that!

So with all that time between witnessing violent bloodshed..I may indeed
puke. But then..I puked after the first person I had to kill in Nam
too. Violently. After the first one..the next couple hundred were easy.

Shrug

I hope we never get to the puking stage. But..I rather suspect we
will..and soon too.

Gunner

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray;
a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't
like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all.
A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all
to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children.
A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station;
an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted."
Bobby XD9