Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Crap!

On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 22:30:41 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 18:24:19 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
ctanews.com...

Holy crap! I need some practice. The vertical ups were the worst.

It's like riding a bike, you don't forget. But you do crash a few times
before you get the hang of it.

At least for me, its not like riding a bike. I can hardly see to weld
anymore. The bright arc blinds me and I can't weld unless its a stick on a
horizontal surface with a step or seam to follow.

This gettin' old **** ain't for pussies.

At least i have a son that just loves showin' the old man how much better
he is.

Karl

It's a booger bear when you run a nice bead and find out that except for the
first 1/4", the rest wanders away from the intentioned root. I hate when I
do that.

Steve

ROFLAMAO!!

Did that the other day. Nice looking bead too!..just progressivly
farther and farther away from the weld point.

Sigh

Gunner

Gettin' old is not for sissies. I did a little weld this afternoon,
turned out quite acceptably but ...
just as I was completing it, Mary came in the back door.

"Whatcha doin'?" "Welding" "Where was I?" "I dunno, where were
you?" "Exactly. You do not weld alone with an ICD, Foreman."

She's right, of course. I'm very glad she likes me.

Where she was: over checking on elderly good neighbor Lillian.

IE Crap Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 37 March 5th 10 04:28 AM
Crap about crap flooding the newsgroups, floods the newsgroups! Twayne Woodworking 1 January 15th 08 05:26 AM
MI5 Crap Salmo Woodturning 1 January 2nd 08 08:19 PM
Do you get crap like this in the US? ian field Electronics Repair 13 November 8th 06 03:10 AM
Had enough of the crap here D. J. Dorn Woodworking 47 April 5th 05 11:43 AM