Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hey, guys.

Well, after my test post, and the answers by the curmudgeons and usual
suspects, I can see my new computer has been configured. I have been in
Vegas for about a month now, taking care of business. Ready to go back
north Thursday, and resume some metalworking projects, finish my boat, and
get in some rainbow fishing. Got a couple of tons of stacked metal waiting
assembly.

Made some very good yard sale purchases here, as the economy is flat, and a
lot of people are selling stuff off at very good prices. Got a Snap-On
parts washing sink with tank today for $20, with ten gallons of extra
cleaner. Will be posting here for a few days, then back to the home
computer Thursday.

Sorry, but there was too many messages to read and see what has been going
on in the group, so will just start from zero.

Steve

Visit my site at http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-06-14, SteveB wrote:
Well, after my test post, and the answers by the curmudgeons and usual
suspects, I can see my new computer has been configured. I have been in
Vegas for about a month now, taking care of business. Ready to go back
north Thursday, and resume some metalworking projects, finish my boat, and
get in some rainbow fishing. Got a couple of tons of stacked metal waiting
assembly.

Made some very good yard sale purchases here, as the economy is flat, and a
lot of people are selling stuff off at very good prices. Got a Snap-On
parts washing sink with tank today for $20, with ten gallons of extra
cleaner. Will be posting here for a few days, then back to the home
computer Thursday.

Sorry, but there was too many messages to read and see what has been going
on in the group, so will just start from zero.

That's good. I recently bought a Graymills parts washer (the real
thing, not some kind of sink) for $40. Had to sell, with great
sadness, due to lack of space.

Steve

Visit my site at http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 18:25:21 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

Got a Snap-On
parts washing sink with tank today for $20, with ten gallons of extra
cleaner.

I bought one of these a month ago for $20

http://s-kstore.com/index.php/recycl...model-250.html

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus7400" wrote in message
On 2010-06-14, SteveB wrote:
[...]

I have been wanting one of these forever, but didn't want to fork over the
dough. It stands on a medium sized barrel, has a sink type top made of
formed steel, and a lid. IIRC, the cleaner is somewhat spendy, too. Just
makes those jobs so easy when you want to get something cleaned up. Gas is
dangerous, and dries out my hands to the point of cracking, not to mention
the smell that lasts for days.

Steve

Visit my site at http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 13, 8:25*pm, "SteveB" wrote:
Well, after my test post, and the answers by the curmudgeons and usual
suspects, ...

Thank you. I'm still working on my grumpy old geezer act.

Sorry, but there was too many messages to read and see what has been going
on in the group, so will just start from zero.

Steve

Start from 1, Cliff is zero.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-06-14, SteveB wrote:
[...]

A long time ago (mid '70s), I used to rent a washer from Safety-Kleen.
The rent was actually zero, and they only charged to come out and swap
the drum. They charged maybe $15, and only came when I called. I have
no idea what kind of deal they have now, but it was pretty good back
then.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Got a Snap-On
parts washing sink with tank today for $20, with ten gallons of extra
cleaner.

I bought one of these a month ago for $20

http://s-kstore.com/index.php/recycl...model-250.html

Gunner

Have we mentioned that we hate you? :-)

Good score.

Regards
Mark Rand
RTFM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Got a Snap-On
parts washing sink with tank today for $20, with ten gallons of extra
cleaner.

I bought one of these a month ago for $20

http://s-kstore.com/index.php/recycl...model-250.html

Gunner

Have we mentioned that we hate you? :-)

Good score.

Regards
Mark Rand
RTFM

It doesnt get hot though. Ill have to dig into it one of these days.
Came out of one of the factories I shut down. Everyone was afraid of
it..thinking it was leased. It wasnt G

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Got a Snap-On
parts washing sink with tank today for $20, with ten gallons of extra
cleaner.

I bought one of these a month ago for $20

http://s-kstore.com/index.php/recycl...model-250.html

Gunner

Have we mentioned that we hate you? :-)

Good score.

Regards
Mark Rand
RTFM

It doesnt get hot though. Ill have to dig into it one of these days.
Came out of one of the factories I shut down. Everyone was afraid of
it..thinking it was leased. It wasnt G

Gunner

I thought you just waited for summer if you wanted hot!

Mark Rand
RTFM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Got a Snap-On
parts washing sink with tank today for $20, with ten gallons of extra
cleaner.

I bought one of these a month ago for $20

http://s-kstore.com/index.php/recycl...model-250.html

Gunner

Have we mentioned that we hate you? :-)

Good score.

Regards
Mark Rand
RTFM

It doesnt get hot though. Ill have to dig into it one of these days.
Came out of one of the factories I shut down. Everyone was afraid of
it..thinking it was leased. It wasnt G

Gunner

I thought you just waited for summer if you wanted hot!

Mark Rand
RTFM

Tuesday was 100F, yesterday a balmy 85F, today was in the 90s.

I wasnt good for much today..I worked from 9am to 10pm last night, then
picked up the ex wife at the train station after her 2 week visit with
the grand kids in Utah, and didnt get home till 1am, then did the
newsgroups till about 3am. Left for the job site at 9-10 am..its an hour
drive each way and just got home..though it certainly wasnt one of my
finest output days. Had to nap for an hour about 4pm

Shrug..that stroke certainly did kick my ass, Im finding out as Im back
to Manuel Labor again.

But I digress..sheesh...by mid July..that cleaner will be putting out a
nice 150F stream, because I set it so the stock tank is backed up to the
south.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

O/T: One for the Old Guys Lew Hodgett[_4_] Woodworking 0 July 20th 09 01:59 AM
Hello guys! Lazar Simic Cvrcko Home Ownership 2 September 14th 08 01:55 AM
Hi Guys steven[_2_] Electronics Repair 0 July 24th 08 12:55 PM
AC ? Are these guys trying to rip me off? Capri Home Repair 16 October 27th 05 06:34 AM
you guys pay too much Rwalling Woodturning 1 March 5th 05 07:39 PM