Rwalling

Default you guys pay too much

I was trying to sell stuff on ebay and I just couldn't handle all the fees.
At You've Made It! we charge $1.00 for each item you sell. No other fees.
Nothing to list items, nothing to open an account, no percentage of final
sale taken. This site is brand new, and I would really like to get some
quality people on it. Take a look at it and let me know what you think. If
you like it, join up, post your items, and tell your friends

http://www.youvemadeit.com/

Robert Walling

M.J.

Wow!!!! I'm excited! Let me know when you are going public. I missed out
on buying EBAY shares when they started. I don't want to miss being a
jillionaire this time. By the way you're not from Nigeria are you? :-)

--

Regards,
M.J. (Mike) Orr

. ..