Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Hey, guys.

Well, after my test post, and the answers by the curmudgeons and usual
suspects, I can see my new computer has been configured. I have been in
Vegas for about a month now, taking care of business. Ready to go back
north Thursday, and resume some metalworking projects, finish my boat, and
get in some rainbow fishing. Got a couple of tons of stacked metal waiting
assembly.

Made some very good yard sale purchases here, as the economy is flat, and a
lot of people are selling stuff off at very good prices. Got a Snap-On
parts washing sink with tank today for $20, with ten gallons of extra
cleaner. Will be posting here for a few days, then back to the home
computer Thursday.

Sorry, but there was too many messages to read and see what has been going
on in the group, so will just start from zero.

Steve

Visit my site at http://cabgbypasssurgery.com