Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Who was offering the MT3 to MT5 adapter?

....Looking for one now of course, a few weeks after they were offered.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Which way you want to adapt exactly? Mt3 spindle to MT5 drill?

MT3 tool into a female MT5 drill press.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-05-26, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
Which way you want to adapt exactly? Mt3 spindle to MT5 drill?

MT3 tool into a female MT5 drill press.

OK, that makes more sense, I am almost sure I have that. $15 plus
actual shipping. If you are interested, I will check.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-05-26, Joe wrote:
Which way you want to adapt exactly? Mt3 spindle to MT5 drill?

MT3 tool into a female MT5 drill press.

OK, that makes more sense, I am almost sure I have that. $15 plus
actual shipping. If you are interested, I will check.

McMaster has them if Iggy doesn't, but probably not at such a reasonable
price.

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-05-26, Joe wrote:
Which way you want to adapt exactly? Mt3 spindle to MT5 drill?

MT3 tool into a female MT5 drill press.

OK, that makes more sense, I am almost sure I have that. $15 plus
actual shipping. If you are interested, I will check.

McMaster has them if Iggy doesn't, but probably not at such a reasonable
price.

Still pretty reasonable at $33. item 2976A29

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

MT3 tool into a female MT5 drill press.

OK, that makes more sense, I am almost sure I have that. $15 plus
actual shipping. If you are interested, I will check.

If it's in great condition, I'll take it. It's being shipped with a brand
new product (new as in not used) to a customer so it's gotta be pretty good
looking.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Still pretty reasonable at $33. item 2976A29

That or MSCDirect are my back-up plans. I'm betting MSC is probably less
expensive than you but I'd rather support you than some giant entity I
barely know.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-05-26, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
MT3 tool into a female MT5 drill press.

OK, that makes more sense, I am almost sure I have that. $15 plus
actual shipping. If you are interested, I will check.

If it's in great condition, I'll take it. It's being shipped with a brand
new product (new as in not used) to a customer so it's gotta be pretty good
looking.

Then I would say just buy new from McMaster.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
Still pretty reasonable at $33. item 2976A29

That or MSCDirect are my back-up plans. I'm betting MSC is probably less
expensive than you but I'd rather support you than some giant entity I
barely know.

I probably know Mcmaster better than Iggy cause i get stuff from them
2*week. If I'd order it right now, it would be here by 9:30 tommorow A.M.
Bet iggy wouldn't have even packed it by then.

karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-05-26, Karl Townsend wrote:

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
Still pretty reasonable at $33. item 2976A29

That or MSCDirect are my back-up plans. I'm betting MSC is probably less
expensive than you but I'd rather support you than some giant entity I
barely know.

I probably know Mcmaster better than Iggy cause i get stuff from them
2*week. If I'd order it right now, it would be here by 9:30 tommorow A.M.
Bet iggy wouldn't have even packed it by then.

I order from them 1x a week. I would have it packed tonight, but
picked up only tomorrow.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 26 May 2010 14:57:00 -0400, "Joe AutoDrill"
wrote:

Still pretty reasonable at $33. item 2976A29

That or MSCDirect are my back-up plans. I'm betting MSC is probably less
expensive than you but I'd rather support you than some giant entity I
barely know.

As for price. I've been super please with these guys. They're not a
big outfit (you get a hand written invoice) but they have great prices
on some decent quality product.

http://www.victornet.com/

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Then I would say just buy new from McMaster.

Gotcha. Appreciated.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

DeWalt is offering GPS for your tools Leon Woodworking 16 April 26th 07 03:29 AM
Sell:Brass Male Adapter,Swivel Female Adapter,Flare Adapter,Tee,Connector,Barbed Tee,Elbow, valvetom Home Repair 0 November 27th 06 05:50 PM
Photo Offering... Cliff Metalworking 5 January 20th 06 09:12 AM
Photo Offering... Joe AutoDrill Metalworking 0 January 17th 06 04:32 PM