DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Who was offering the MT3 to MT5 adapter? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/303698-who-offering-mt3-mt5-adapter.html)

Joe AutoDrill[_2_] May 26th 10 04:11 PM

Who was offering the MT3 to MT5 adapter?

....Looking for one now of course, a few weeks after they were offered. :)

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Ignoramus5816 May 26th 10 04:13 PM

On 2010-05-26, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
...Looking for one now of course, a few weeks after they were offered. :)

Which way you want to adapt exactly? Mt3 spindle to MT5 drill?

Joe AutoDrill[_2_] May 26th 10 05:21 PM

Who was offering the MT3 to MT5 adapter?

Which way you want to adapt exactly? Mt3 spindle to MT5 drill?

MT3 tool into a female MT5 drill press.

Ignoramus5816 May 26th 10 05:30 PM

On 2010-05-26, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
Which way you want to adapt exactly? Mt3 spindle to MT5 drill?

MT3 tool into a female MT5 drill press.

OK, that makes more sense, I am almost sure I have that. $15 plus
actual shipping. If you are interested, I will check.

Tim Wescott[_3_] May 26th 10 07:06 PM

On 2010-05-26, Joe wrote:
Which way you want to adapt exactly? Mt3 spindle to MT5 drill?

MT3 tool into a female MT5 drill press.

OK, that makes more sense, I am almost sure I have that. $15 plus
actual shipping. If you are interested, I will check.

McMaster has them if Iggy doesn't, but probably not at such a reasonable
price.

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com

Ignoramus5816 May 26th 10 07:27 PM

On 2010-05-26, Joe wrote:
Which way you want to adapt exactly? Mt3 spindle to MT5 drill?

MT3 tool into a female MT5 drill press.

OK, that makes more sense, I am almost sure I have that. $15 plus
actual shipping. If you are interested, I will check.

McMaster has them if Iggy doesn't, but probably not at such a reasonable
price.

Still pretty reasonable at $33. item 2976A29

Joe AutoDrill[_2_] May 26th 10 07:56 PM

Who was offering the MT3 to MT5 adapter?

MT3 tool into a female MT5 drill press.

OK, that makes more sense, I am almost sure I have that. $15 plus
actual shipping. If you are interested, I will check.

If it's in great condition, I'll take it. It's being shipped with a brand
new product (new as in not used) to a customer so it's gotta be pretty good
looking.

Joe AutoDrill[_2_] May 26th 10 07:57 PM

Who was offering the MT3 to MT5 adapter?

Still pretty reasonable at $33. item 2976A29

That or MSCDirect are my back-up plans. I'm betting MSC is probably less
expensive than you but I'd rather support you than some giant entity I
barely know.

Ignoramus5816 May 26th 10 08:58 PM

On 2010-05-26, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
MT3 tool into a female MT5 drill press.

OK, that makes more sense, I am almost sure I have that. $15 plus
actual shipping. If you are interested, I will check.

If it's in great condition, I'll take it. It's being shipped with a brand
new product (new as in not used) to a customer so it's gotta be pretty good
looking.

Then I would say just buy new from McMaster.

Karl Townsend May 26th 10 09:23 PM

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
Still pretty reasonable at $33. item 2976A29

That or MSCDirect are my back-up plans. I'm betting MSC is probably less
expensive than you but I'd rather support you than some giant entity I
barely know.

I probably know Mcmaster better than Iggy cause i get stuff from them
2*week. If I'd order it right now, it would be here by 9:30 tommorow A.M.
Bet iggy wouldn't have even packed it by then.

karl

Ignoramus5816 May 26th 10 09:47 PM

On 2010-05-26, Karl Townsend wrote:

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
Still pretty reasonable at $33. item 2976A29

That or MSCDirect are my back-up plans. I'm betting MSC is probably less
expensive than you but I'd rather support you than some giant entity I
barely know.

I probably know Mcmaster better than Iggy cause i get stuff from them
2*week. If I'd order it right now, it would be here by 9:30 tommorow A.M.
Bet iggy wouldn't have even packed it by then.

I order from them 1x a week. I would have it packed tonight, but
picked up only tomorrow.

Wayne Cook May 27th 10 02:16 AM

Who was offering the MT3 to MT5 adapter?

On Wed, 26 May 2010 14:57:00 -0400, "Joe AutoDrill"
wrote:

Still pretty reasonable at $33. item 2976A29

That or MSCDirect are my back-up plans. I'm betting MSC is probably less
expensive than you but I'd rather support you than some giant entity I
barely know.

As for price. I've been super please with these guys. They're not a
big outfit (you get a hand written invoice) but they have great prices
on some decent quality product.

http://www.victornet.com/

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm

Joe AutoDrill[_2_] May 27th 10 12:56 PM

Who was offering the MT3 to MT5 adapter?

Then I would say just buy new from McMaster.

Gotcha. Appreciated.