Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill

Default Photo Offering...

I think some folks will enjoy seeing this so...

Although I don't have the ability to throw it onto the web at the moment, if
anyone wants to see a custom four spindle head for a CNC with a CAT40 taper
adapter, e-mail me privately at bob AT youthelate DOT com and I'll e-mail
you the photo.

Relatively large head - Approximately 10" X 10" X 9" in size with ER25
spindles and an adapter for the face of a spindle cartridge that was 18" in
diameter...

Again, let me know at bob AT youthelate DOT com as I'm accessing that
account from here today and not the shop e-mail accounts.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
(908) 542-0244