Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Paranoia, patent attorneys, more paranoia, claim writing, still more paranoia....

On Thu, 06 May 2010 13:01:13 -0400, Joseph Gwinn
wrote the following:

The Nolo Press has some useful books on patents and how to patent things
yourself. http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/patent-law/

The founding book is "Patent It Yourself" from Nolo, also available from Amazon.

That reminds me to put my copy on eBay for sale, unless someone here
wants it. Offers, anyone?

I decided, rightly, not to try to patent my glare guards.

--
All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian,
or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up