Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Adjusted filter

Thanks to adding "newsgroups" to the Thunderbird filter (with
customize), this newsgroup sure got a lot better S/N ratio. But I had to
add "talk" to "alt" and "misc".
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Louis Ohland wrote:
Thanks to adding "newsgroups" to the Thunderbird filter (with
customize), this newsgroup sure got a lot better S/N ratio. But I had to
add "talk" to "alt" and "misc".

Same here. That feature used to not exist, glad it's fixed.

Who was that Cliff character anyway? I vaguely remember.....
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RBnDFW wrote:

Who was that Cliff character anyway? I vaguely remember.....

I believe he is a creature of back scatter, sometimes seen in fragments of replied
messages and the likely cause of threads that start with

Wes