Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
KG KG is offline

Default ObamaGas $4 on horizon?

Yup, blame it on Obama again, after all we know he is responsible for every thing the incompetent
Bush administration did, one of which was allowing our great United States oil company to begin
permanently close almost 30% of there refineries because they were not profitable enough. They
quickly became enamored with the multi billion dollar rape profit of the Bush years.

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 03:34:26 +0000 (UTC), (Edward A. Falk) wrote:

We've had $4 gas before. We'll have $4 gas again.

$4 gas is cheap. Look at gas prices in Europe. You pretty
much need to be living in an oil-producing country to have
cheaper gas than we have. And if you compare average income
to price paid for gas, we look even better.

What else can you buy for only $4/gallon?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gasolin...ound_the_world
*****************
Thank You

To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

Never ever under estimate the incompetent.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:34:47 -0400, KG wrote:

Yup, blame it on Obama again, after all we know he is responsible for every thing the incompetent
Bush administration did, one of which was allowing our great United States oil company to begin
permanently close almost 30% of there refineries because they were not profitable enough. They
quickly became enamored with the multi billion dollar rape profit of the Bush years.

Odd..here in Bakersfield..they closed 5 refineries during the Clinton
years.

Damn that Bush, eh?

Gunner

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 03:34:26 +0000 (UTC), (Edward A. Falk) wrote:

We've had $4 gas before. We'll have $4 gas again.

$4 gas is cheap. Look at gas prices in Europe. You pretty
much need to be living in an oil-producing country to have
cheaper gas than we have. And if you compare average income
to price paid for gas, we look even better.

What else can you buy for only $4/gallon?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gasolin...ound_the_world
*****************
Thank You

To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

Never ever under estimate the incompetent.

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Falk) wrote:

We've had $4 gas before. We'll have $4 gas again.

$4 gas is cheap. Look at gas prices in Europe. You pretty
much need to be living in an oil-producing country to have
cheaper gas than we have. And if you compare average income
to price paid for gas, we look even better.

What else can you buy for only $4/gallon?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gasolin...ound_the_world
Thank You

To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

Never ever under estimate the incompetent.

Don't look for ObamaGas to stop at $4