Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Obama Economy

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
RogerN wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
On Apr 11, 6:22 pm, Hawke wrote:
The problem is everyone knows better except the right wing.
But what do you expect from them. They think Sarah Palin would
make a fine president. Just like they thought George Bush would.

Hawke

I do not know if I qualify as one of the right wing. Damn sure
not one of the left wing.
But I think that Sarah Palin will not ever be a candidate for any
national office. I think the right wing does not think that she
is electable, but they enjoy teasing the Democrats.

You might see her as a VP candidate again but only if the top of
the ticket
needs to rally the base late to get out the vote.
It certainly won't be because of her credentials, experience or
qualifications.

True she doesn't have a resume' to impress a liberal but she has
more character then all the liberals in the USA combined.

She's a character, that's for sure.

You beat me. d8-)

LOL
My printer was running a motion and the memorandum of points and
authorities, so I had a while.
One good thing about our conversations here Ed is that you reacquainted me
with the value of research.
I brushed up and can produce good research in large quantities on the
spot.
I can only imagine what the process looked like before computers and the
internet.

Damn, then my work is done here. d8-)

Before the Internet I had to do a lot of this kind of research, too. It
sucked in a major way. I smelled like a library and my typing fingers were
flattened on the ends.

--
Ed Huntress

The Obama Economy RogerN Metalworking 16 April 16th 10 06:48 AM
The Obama Economy RogerN Metalworking 0 April 12th 10 02:04 AM
AP Poll: Americans high on Obama, direction of US - a sign thatBarack Obama has used the first 100 days of his presidency to lift the public'smood and inspire hopes for a brighter future. Karsten Kruse Metalworking 10 May 2nd 09 06:54 AM
Obama win triggers run on guns - "Most of the people there were cussing Obama" Gunner Asch[_4_] Metalworking 40 November 12th 08 12:31 PM