Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_3_] John R. Carroll[_3_] is offline

Default The Obama Economy

Ed Huntress wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
RogerN wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
On Apr 11, 6:22 pm, Hawke wrote:
The problem is everyone knows better except the right wing.
But what do you expect from them. They think Sarah Palin would
make a fine president. Just like they thought George Bush would.

Hawke

I do not know if I qualify as one of the right wing. Damn sure
not one of the left wing.
But I think that Sarah Palin will not ever be a candidate for any
national office. I think the right wing does not think that she
is electable, but they enjoy teasing the Democrats.

You might see her as a VP candidate again but only if the top of
the ticket
needs to rally the base late to get out the vote.
It certainly won't be because of her credentials, experience or
qualifications.

True she doesn't have a resume' to impress a liberal but she has
more character then all the liberals in the USA combined.

She's a character, that's for sure.

You beat me. d8-)

LOL
My printer was running a motion and the memorandum of points and
authorities, so I had a while.
One good thing about our conversations here Ed is that you reacquainted me
with the value of research.
I brushed up and can produce good research in large quantities on the spot.
I can only imagine what the process looked like before computers and the
internet.
LOL

--
John R. Carroll