Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Western snow plow with all hydraulics and controller

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 16:55:54 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on or
about Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:10:01 -0700 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:47:06 -0500, Ignoramus30639
wrote:

pictures

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Western-Snow-Plow/

You did really good Iggy.

Gunner, who has seen snow up close...5 times in the last 40 yrs

Got a good telescope, eh?

Nah,....its actually snowed in my front yard 5 times.

Now I do drive through it a couple times each year as I drive over the
5000' on top of the Grapevine between the Central Valley and LA.

Gunner

LOl
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dan dan is offline

What's that Lassie? You say that Jim Wilkins fell down the old
rec.crafts.metalworking mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue
by Sat, 27 Mar 2010 15:58:03 -0700 (PDT):

That's an advantage of a snowblower over a plow. OTOH in my case the
only good place to blow most of it is upwind. My neighbor and I clear
large enough areas to turn around, he uses a 4WD ATV with a plow blade
and I have the bucket loader. Both machines can pile the snow into
this ridge along the border between our yards:
http://picasaweb.google.com/KB1DAL/H...67615509112306
The ATV is faster, I think mine is more fun.

Notice that the 6 Megapixel image has been reduced to 100 DPI and 640
x 480. Not all of us have broadband.

And at 56k dialup, I thank you for that.
--

Dan H.
northshore MA.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Ayup. I lost most of my love for snow, after growing up in, then
leaving Northern Michigan, where the average snow fall is 124" a year.

12 Feet of snow, 6 months out of the year..was a bit much. Now I live
in the high desert. I see snow on the tops of the mountains all around
me.

I think we had an 1/8" on the ground 4 yrs ago. Then it melted about an
hour later.

We barely had snow this year. Only a few miles from your old stomping grounds. I'm not
complaining.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Snow-shovel; snow sticks to it: how to make slippery? David Combs Home Repair 27 January 4th 10 08:05 AM
plow design dan Metalworking 14 May 8th 09 11:25 PM
ATV Plow Plans SteveC Metalworking 27 April 29th 06 09:10 PM
Walk-behind Snow Plow? Brad Finch Home Repair 13 October 19th 04 04:04 PM
WAY OT - HOW TO MAKE SNOW AND BUILD A HOMEMADE SNOW GUN J T Woodworking 0 August 6th 04 06:41 AM