Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Western snow plow with all hydraulics and controller

Gunner Asch wrote:

Ayup. I lost most of my love for snow, after growing up in, then
leaving Northern Michigan, where the average snow fall is 124" a year.

12 Feet of snow, 6 months out of the year..was a bit much. Now I live
in the high desert. I see snow on the tops of the mountains all around
me.

I think we had an 1/8" on the ground 4 yrs ago. Then it melted about an
hour later.

We barely had snow this year. Only a few miles from your old stomping grounds. I'm not
complaining.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller