Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The True Colours of Teabaggers

On 3/21/2010 10:55 PM, Lookout wrote:
On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 20:31:30 -0700, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 11:05:05 -0700 (PDT), Ramon F Herrera
wrote:

..and here, ladies and gents, we have a perfect example of the ugly
truth about the far conservatives: They do not want the US to be the
Leader of The Free World.

Real leadership is not achieved by force but by respect.

And here ladies and gentlemen, we have a perfect example of the ugly
truth about the far leftwing extremists.
They are stupid, pig headed and ignorant of history beyond belief.

To make that last claim..Ramon ignores most of history and its bloody
moments.

I wonder if the Nazis and Japs respected the US?

Didnt seem to have much respect on Dec 7, 1941 now did it?

Gunner

Stupid analogy.

Yep, just like always. And every year he and his kind have to go further
and further back in history to prove how great we are because of what
happened in WWII. Desperation set in long ago. On his death bed he'll be
raving about how we saved the world but nobody will know what the hell
he's talking about.

Hawke

The True Colours of Teabaggers Steve B[_6_] Metalworking 0 March 21st 10 03:17 PM
Teabaggers attack Holocaust survivor Elie Wiesel Ouroboros Rex Electronic Schematics 1 November 9th 09 10:11 PM
New cab;e colours Dave UK diy 9 January 3rd 09 09:55 PM
different primer colours? macson UK diy 12 March 16th 06 11:30 PM
PIR cable colours Al Reynolds UK diy 8 December 4th 04 01:50 PM