DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   The True Colours of Teabaggers (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/300091-re-true-colours-teabaggers.html)

Hawke[_3_] March 22nd 10 06:17 AM

The True Colours of Teabaggers

On 3/21/2010 10:55 PM, Lookout wrote:
On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 20:31:30 -0700, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 11:05:05 -0700 (PDT), Ramon F Herrera
wrote:

..and here, ladies and gents, we have a perfect example of the ugly
truth about the far conservatives: They do not want the US to be the
Leader of The Free World.

Real leadership is not achieved by force but by respect.

And here ladies and gentlemen, we have a perfect example of the ugly
truth about the far leftwing extremists.
They are stupid, pig headed and ignorant of history beyond belief.

To make that last claim..Ramon ignores most of history and its bloody
moments.

I wonder if the Nazis and Japs respected the US?

Didnt seem to have much respect on Dec 7, 1941 now did it?

Gunner

Stupid analogy.

Yep, just like always. And every year he and his kind have to go further
and further back in history to prove how great we are because of what
happened in WWII. Desperation set in long ago. On his death bed he'll be
raving about how we saved the world but nobody will know what the hell
he's talking about.

Hawke