Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Nevada explores dropping medicaid

Seems things are getting so much better states are going to have a hard
time paying for medicaid. I believe arizona is also thinking about dropping
medicaid. If our great recovery continues on its current path a lot of
states
may dropout. Very sad indeed.

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_1...nclick_check=1

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Good! People need to be more self reliant. And use family when they
need help. This reliance on government is ruining this country.

And hospitals should stop accepting people who can't pay! That just
promotes the same somebody-take-care-of-me. This country was built on
people taking care of themselves!

/SARCASM

Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
Good! People need to be more self reliant. And use
family when they need help. This reliance on government
is ruining this country.

And hospitals should stop accepting people who can't pay!
That just promotes the same somebody-take-care-of-me.
This country was built on people taking care of
themselves!

/SARCASM

Bob

Hospitals should stop charging exorbitant rates! Like
$5000 per hour for MRI? $2200 per day for ICU?
Like $1000 per ambulance trip of 25 miles one way?
Or charging by the pill and not the dosage of it?
And $22,000 for a pacemaker (still in the package)?
Costs need to come down no matter who pays.
phil

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:16:46 -0500, "Phil Kangas"
wrote:

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
Good! People need to be more self reliant. And use
family when they need help. This reliance on government
is ruining this country.

And hospitals should stop accepting people who can't pay!
That just promotes the same somebody-take-care-of-me.
This country was built on people taking care of
themselves!

/SARCASM

Bob

Hospitals should stop charging exorbitant rates! Like
$5000 per hour for MRI? $2200 per day for ICU?
Like $1000 per ambulance trip of 25 miles one way?
Or charging by the pill and not the dosage of it?
And $22,000 for a pacemaker (still in the package)?
Costs need to come down no matter who pays.
phil

Yes indeed. I was charged $75,000 for 4 days in a room with a heart
monitor, 2 IVs, 4 pills and crappy food. Oh..and (2) 2 minute visits
from a doctor.

How could they do this? Because it was in Intensive Care ward. I saw
people twice a day when they fed me, and I wandered all over the
hospital trying to find stuff to read.

**** yes..$75 THOUSAND dollars for 4 days at Motel 6

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

So go build your own hospital intensive care ward and charge what you
think is fair. Lord knows you have enough tools to do it.

(I was thinking of replying, "So ask for a refund," but then I
remembered that for this huge bill you're complaining about, you
haven't paid a dime. So STFU.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

More like 'Motel 666'

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

ranger dared to write:
So go build your own hospital intensive care ward and
charge what you
think is fair. Lord knows you have enough tools to do it.

(I was thinking of replying, "So ask for a refund," but
then I
remembered that for this huge bill you're complaining
about, you
haven't paid a dime. So STFU.

So 2 1/2 years ago I spent 4 days in the hospital with
congestive
heart failure and with the 30 % discount if paid within 30
days
I paid about $8000. So I got off 'cheap' but I managed to
pay
my way so you rangerssuck can STFU! and KMA....
phil kangas

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

*something damned nasty to all three of them.- Hide quoted text -

And how much did you actually PAY?

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 25, 9:16*am, "Phil Kangas" wrote:
"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
Good! *People need to be more self reliant. *And use
family when they need help. *This reliance on government
is ruining this country.

And hospitals should stop accepting people who can't pay!
That just promotes the same somebody-take-care-of-me.
This country was built on people taking care of
themselves!

/SARCASM

Bob

Hospitals should stop charging exorbitant rates! Like
$5000 per hour for MRI? *$2200 per day for ICU?
Like $1000 per ambulance trip of 25 miles one way?
Or charging by the pill and not the dosage of it?
And $22,000 for a pacemaker (still in the package)?
Costs need to come down no matter who pays.
phil

Hospitals charge those who can pay.

If the healthcare system is not fixed, fewer and fewer people will be
able to pay and those who can will be charged more.

If you do not support fixing the healthcare system, then you support
the status quo.

Get out your wallet...you will be needing it.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 25, 3:26*am, "azotic" wrote:
Seems things are getting so much better states are going to have a hard
time paying for medicaid. I believe arizona is also thinking about dropping
medicaid. If our great recovery continues on its current path a lot of
states
may dropout. Very sad indeed.

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_1...nclick_check=1

Best Regards
Tom.

If we don't fix the healthcare system, what did you think would
happen?

Well it is happening.

Welcome to the future...compliments of the Party of No.

In this case...No Healthcare for You...sooner or later.

And other government benefits like VA benefits will follow.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Jan 25, 3:26 am, "azotic" wrote:
Seems things are getting so much better states are going to have a hard
time paying for medicaid. I believe arizona is also thinking about
dropping
medicaid. If our great recovery continues on its current path a lot of
states
may dropout. Very sad indeed.

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_1...nclick_check=1

Best Regards
Tom.

If we don't fix the healthcare system, what did you think would
happen?

Well it is happening.

Welcome to the future...compliments of the Party of No.

In this case...No Healthcare for You...sooner or later.

And other government benefits like VA benefits will follow.

TMT

Everybody wants HC reform. 68% don't want the libtard HC bill. The libtard
bill is 2,000 pages of libtard politics, bribes, lies and evil.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

About a decade ago, I had health insurance. I live in NYS.
Then, Gov. Cuomo and the legislature mandated universal
coverage. So, the insurance cost went way up, as I was now
subsidizing all the people who were super high risk. Now, a
decade or so later, the only insurance is either super
expensive, or government run. Which is what Hillary! and her
type wanted in the first place, government run health care.

Agreed, the reliance on government is ruining the country.
And the government has it set up that way.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in
message ...
Good! People need to be more self reliant. And use family
when they
need help. This reliance on government is ruining this
country.

And hospitals should stop accepting people who can't pay!
That just
promotes the same somebody-take-care-of-me. This country
was built on
people taking care of themselves!

/SARCASM

Bob

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 25, 3:26 am, "azotic" wrote:

[...]

Not the Party of NO.

They had eight years to fix the system and did not.

TMT