Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Nevada explores dropping medicaid

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:16:46 -0500, "Phil Kangas"
wrote:

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
Good! People need to be more self reliant. And use
family when they need help. This reliance on government
is ruining this country.

And hospitals should stop accepting people who can't pay!
That just promotes the same somebody-take-care-of-me.
This country was built on people taking care of
themselves!

/SARCASM

Bob

Hospitals should stop charging exorbitant rates! Like
$5000 per hour for MRI? $2200 per day for ICU?
Like $1000 per ambulance trip of 25 miles one way?
Or charging by the pill and not the dosage of it?
And $22,000 for a pacemaker (still in the package)?
Costs need to come down no matter who pays.
phil

Yes indeed. I was charged $75,000 for 4 days in a room with a heart
monitor, 2 IVs, 4 pills and crappy food. Oh..and (2) 2 minute visits
from a doctor.

How could they do this? Because it was in Intensive Care ward. I saw
people twice a day when they fed me, and I wandered all over the
hospital trying to find stuff to read.

**** yes..$75 THOUSAND dollars for 4 days at Motel 6

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.