Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Nevada explores dropping medicaid

On Jan 25, 12:29*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:16:46 -0500, "Phil Kangas"

wrote:

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
Good! *People need to be more self reliant. *And use
family when they need help. *This reliance on government
is ruining this country.

And hospitals should stop accepting people who can't pay!
That just promotes the same somebody-take-care-of-me.
This country was built on people taking care of
themselves!

/SARCASM

Bob

Hospitals should stop charging exorbitant rates! Like
$5000 per hour for MRI? *$2200 per day for ICU?
Like $1000 per ambulance trip of 25 miles one way?
Or charging by the pill and not the dosage of it?
And $22,000 for a pacemaker (still in the package)?
Costs need to come down no matter who pays.
phil

Yes indeed. I was charged $75,000 for 4 days in a room with a heart
monitor, 2 IVs, 4 pills and crappy food. Oh..and (2) 2 minute visits
from a doctor.

How could they do this? *Because it was in Intensive Care ward. *I saw
people twice a day when they fed me, and I wandered all over the
hospital trying to find stuff to read.

**** yes..$75 THOUSAND dollars for 4 days at Motel 6

Gunner

*Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
*wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
*something damned nasty to all three of them.- Hide quoted text -

And how much did you actually PAY?

TMT