Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Nevada explores dropping medicaid

On Jan 25, 3:26*am, "azotic" wrote:
Seems things are getting so much better states are going to have a hard
time paying for medicaid. I believe arizona is also thinking about dropping
medicaid. If our great recovery continues on its current path a lot of
states
may dropout. Very sad indeed.

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_1...nclick_check=1

Best Regards
Tom.

If we don't fix the healthcare system, what did you think would
happen?

Well it is happening.

Welcome to the future...compliments of the Party of No.

In this case...No Healthcare for You...sooner or later.

And other government benefits like VA benefits will follow.

TMT