Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pull studs

Readers,

I have no less than (12) new pull studs, still in boxes, that fit Cat40
tooling for a Haas mill. Considering the mill I acquired came with no
tool changer, and that I managed to buy a small collection of BT40 adapters,
I am now in need of some Haas pull studs for the BT40 adapters I own.

Does anyone have BT40 pull studs they'd like to exchange for those I have?

Harold

Windows Between Studs? Erin Home Repair 22 December 15th 17 12:13 AM
Finding studs Richard Evans Home Repair 36 October 16th 08 02:51 AM
DWV pipe through studs franz fripplfrappl Home Repair 15 June 13th 08 07:47 PM
Moving studs Eigenvector Home Repair 9 May 8th 07 04:49 PM
Ball studs; Richard Hanley Metalworking 0 February 24th 05 08:10 PM