Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Spy chiefs turn on Obama

On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 16:08:41 -0600, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

The Country and the President cannot tolerate the continued
existence of groups of incompetent, disloyal, renegade and rogue
tax payer funded individuals and even entire agencies.

The time has come for a "root and branch" purge of the CIA, NSA
and other spook agencies, and re-start with new blood, possibly
with a new unified foreign intelligence agency, for the new
mission and new opponents of the new millennium.

Unka George

Hey, the black ops guys that rigged up the 9-11 attacks were anything
but incompetent......umm, except for the fact that they also blew up
their command center, WTC Building Seven, on live TV with an obvious
controlled demolition. False flag terror is alive, well, and lives
over at the CIA.

Nothing but a little Skull and Bones fraternity prank/power
grab......except one that will probably escalate into World War Three.
But surely between here and the end of WWIII there are huge profits to
be made by GHW Bush's Carlyle Group buddies and Dick Chenney's
Haliburton buddies.

And I am sure when the s**t really hits the fan, these guys all have
pass cards to the VIP sections of the Deep Underground Military
Bunkers (DUMBs).

They'll be down there dining on their stocks of frozen steaks while
your up here on the surface breaking out in pus oozing sores from the
chemical, biological, and nuclear attacks....until you just die.

The "new opponents of the new millennium" ARE the CIA, NSA, etc. The
insaniacs in these agencies are going to create conditions that will
eventually kill you and me. That makes them enemies as far as I can
tell.
Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I love the idea that the libtards want to prosecute "ABC" agents for doing
what they had legal orders to do, then expect these agents to put their
lives on the line to provide intelligence to, and protect these same
libtards. So, if these "insaniacs" create conditions that get YOU
killed...I could live with that. After all, they are YOUR enemies.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 23:21:09 -0500, "Buerste"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I must be mistakenly reading your post. Are you asserting that the
"ABC" (alphabet soup agencies) agents had legal orders to carry out
the 9-11 attacks, or have you been unable to see through the fog and
determine for yourself that the 9-11 attacks were carried out by black
operations within these "ABC" agencies?

Watch this video, watch World Trade Center building Seven collapse,
and then try to carefully think through what actually occurred on
9-11. No we were not attacked by "Arab terrorists".....we were
attacked by Arabs working as agents of some black ops division within
the US government. Note the controlled demolition of this building. It
was plainly wired with explosives prior to 9-11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A

or here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odp1FO0Vmuw

Think!!! I know you can. But will you? I realize that it very
difficult to believe that your government has been infiltrated by some
type of criminal vermin....but believe it because it's true.

By the way, do not confuse me with a "libtard". I want my government
to follow the US Constitution. It was written in a way to make it
difficult for the criminals to overthrow, but it also requires a
vigilant citizenry. And yet, maybe you are blind and cannot see WTC 7
for what it was: a controlled demolition.
Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 23:21:09 -0500,

snip
I must be mistakenly reading your post. Are you asserting that the
"ABC" (alphabet soup agencies) agents had legal orders to carry out
the 9-11 attacks, or have you been unable to see through the fog and
determine for yourself that the 9-11 attacks were carried out by black
operations within these "ABC" agencies?

snip

Henry Femler had to listened to his wife natter at him for many years about
the poor satellite TV reception and how she just couldn't enjoy her Stories
and especially "Opra" with all the static on the screen. She insisted he DO
something! He was in a bad way. The Satellite company told him repeatedly
that his reception couldn't be improved due to the surrounding cityscape.
Finally one day, Henry had enough of his wife's constant, shrill
complaining...he took maters into his own hands. THAT'S what happened to
the Twin-Towers...Henry Femler!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Well, Dave, that makes two of us here. Welcome to the bunker.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I'm sure your attitude will change when you are herded to the group we are
in instead of being taken to the safe shelters of the "elite". Problem then
is, you won't be welcomed by EITHER camp, and will have to exist (or not) on
the fringe. Your well worn pseudointellectualism will not qualify you for
entry into the elitist illuminati camp. Sorry.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

I can hardly wait to see just who is going to "herd" me!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:15:59 -0500, "Buerste" wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

This could be very interesting. Ive never seen a heavily armed sheep
before.....G

Gunner

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the
means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not
making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of
it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different
countries, that the more public provisions were made for the
poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became
poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the
more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin
Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

You'll be the easiest. The promise of a desk name plate will get you to go
wherever they want you to go.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

You get these ideas...where? Maybe you are projecting your beliefs. Hit
your reset button, you're wackin'-out. Maybe your noggin needs an entirely
new OS, you're wetware seems incompatible with this reality.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Buerste wrote:

I can hardly wait to see just who is going to "herd" me!

This could be very interesting. Ive never seen a heavily armed sheep
before.....G

Driving a home made tank, covered in spinning wire brushes!

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Buerste wrote:

You get these ideas...where? Maybe you are projecting your beliefs. Hit
your reset button, you're wackin'-out. Maybe your noggin needs an entirely
new OS, you're wetware seems incompatible with this reality.

There is a new market for you, Tom. Extra long and thin bottle
brushes to clean out clogged brain drains!

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.