Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] dav1936531@nowhere.invalid is offline

Default Spy chiefs turn on Obama

On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 16:08:41 -0600, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

The Country and the President cannot tolerate the continued
existence of groups of incompetent, disloyal, renegade and rogue
tax payer funded individuals and even entire agencies.

The time has come for a "root and branch" purge of the CIA, NSA
and other spook agencies, and re-start with new blood, possibly
with a new unified foreign intelligence agency, for the new
mission and new opponents of the new millennium.

Unka George

Hey, the black ops guys that rigged up the 9-11 attacks were anything
but incompetent......umm, except for the fact that they also blew up
their command center, WTC Building Seven, on live TV with an obvious
controlled demolition. False flag terror is alive, well, and lives
over at the CIA.

Nothing but a little Skull and Bones fraternity prank/power
grab......except one that will probably escalate into World War Three.
But surely between here and the end of WWIII there are huge profits to
be made by GHW Bush's Carlyle Group buddies and Dick Chenney's
Haliburton buddies.

And I am sure when the s**t really hits the fan, these guys all have
pass cards to the VIP sections of the Deep Underground Military
Bunkers (DUMBs).

They'll be down there dining on their stocks of frozen steaks while
your up here on the surface breaking out in pus oozing sores from the
chemical, biological, and nuclear attacks....until you just die.

The "new opponents of the new millennium" ARE the CIA, NSA, etc. The
insaniacs in these agencies are going to create conditions that will
eventually kill you and me. That makes them enemies as far as I can
tell.
Dave