Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default See those photos of Gunner?

Buerste wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
snip
How do you know he's a big boy? Has he posted a pic yet? Link,
please? As to "had enough", wait until the unwashed masses get a load
of the mandatory healthcare BamBam gave us. Fit's ready to hit the
shan any moment now, and once it hits critical mass, look out.

Demonrats didn't figure on a 'tipping point' for liberalism, did they?
I can't wait for the headlines...from the newly conservative-owned
media.

At some point he said he weighed 350. And we all know he doesn't lie.

WOW! Five pounds per IQ point.

--
Offworld checks no longer accepted!

Whither Gunner? Doug White Metalworking 11 May 1st 09 06:46 AM
Hey Gunner! Jim Chandler Metalworking 2 March 22nd 09 10:51 PM
Anyone seen gunner lately? Rex Metalworking 34 December 6th 07 02:53 AM
For Gunner knuckle dragging imbecile Metalworking 112 January 5th 06 07:04 AM
Hey, Gunner! Larry Jaques Metalworking 14 March 27th 05 09:48 PM